Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching?
Saw Something that said Netflix Mindhunters might be coming back
Reply/Quote
Found both City Slickers on HBO max..... so im watching those
Reply/Quote
Just finished The Dropout. Pretty disturbing. One lie to cover up another lie, to cover up another lie and spending $700,000,000 of other people's money, including a bunch of big names, Kissinger, Mattis, Walgreen's, Safeway. Amanda Seyfried was awesome and the story moved fast enough to keep you interested.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Jackass Forever. I lol’d several times. They always deliver
Reply/Quote
Just caught up with the Better Call Saul season 6 - 2 episode premiere. Love this show.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Finished The Girl From Plainville. Still wasn’t a crime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Has anyone tried Undone on Amazon?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Finished Picard season 2... Interesting to say the least
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2022, 09:06 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Finished Picard season 2... Interesting to say the least

I’m struggling through Picard. A life long next generation fan I enjoyed the show the movies and most of season 1 until the ending. I guess the fact that I think season 2 sucks absolute balls I can at least make myself feel better by saying it’s not really him anymore.

On a side note I’m attempting to watch Inhumans to get ready for my imax this weekend. I thought it was not so bad so far. But I’m only 5 minutes in lol
Reply/Quote
Late to the party but For All Mankind is a fantastic show.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Going to be checking out PREY on hulu tonight...... (the predator prequel)
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 12:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Going to be checking out PREY on hulu tonight......  (the predator prequel)

Looks great man, I am going to check that out soon myself. Love all the Predator movies.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks great man, I am going to check that out soon myself. Love all the Predator movies.

Its receiving good ratings but i know thats never really the end all be all of things...    

Interested to see Disneys Predator..

Already dreading what they are doing to the Alien franchise.
Reply/Quote
I liked Prey a lot. Amber Midthunder has kicked a whole lot of ass between this and Legion. She’s great.

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 03:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its receiving good ratings but i know thats never really the end all be all of things...    

Interested to see Disneys Predator..

Already dreading what they are doing to the Alien franchise.

Yeah, Disney messed shit up there no doubt Xeno. Bastids. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 01:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I liked Prey a lot. Amber Midthunder has kicked a whole lot of ass between this and Legion. She’s great.

Will say i thought the movie was really good.   Didnt break canon.   And had a some really nice easter eggs.

And definately set up a potential Sequel to this Prequel
Reply/Quote
The penultimate episode of Better Call Saul was so good. Give Rhea Seehorn all the awards.

Reply/Quote
Anyone Catch Episode 1 of Hard Knocks with the Lions?

I thought it was really well done... And they had some nice use of a Metallica Song

Lions will be my NFC team this year... As it feels weird not to root for an underdog in some fashion
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 08:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Will say i thought the movie was really good.   Didnt break canon.   And had a some really nice easter eggs.

And definately set up a potential Sequel to this Prequel

Loved it. Might be my favorite Predator, actually I think it is, it was THAT damn good. Agree with Nicomo too about Amber
Midthunder, she was fantastic in Prey along with the dude that played her bro. Awesome cinematography and you can really
see how drones can bring another aspect to movie making in this movie.

Neat how they shot their bows different.

Maybe that is how real Comanche's shot their bows with their best hand turned over on the other side of the string? Might 
try that when I build a bow someday. Anyways, great movie, loved how original it was, rare now a days. Looked like it was
filmed somewhat near where I live, sure looks just like our woods around here in Wyoming and Idaho.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 12:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Anyone Catch Episode 1 of Hard Knocks with the Lions?

I thought it was really well done...  And they had some nice use of a Metallica Song

Lions will be my NFC team this year...  As it feels weird not to root for an underdog in some fashion

I might root for the Lions myself this year, good point on rooting for an underdog. They would be the one a Bengals fan 
should root for in the NFC, Bills are my second fave team in the AFC so will root for them when they aren't playing us.

Might have to check out the Lions Hard Knocks now.
Reply/Quote