Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your plans for today?
Before and after the game, what will you be doing?

Oktoberfest?
Comic Con?
Staying home?
Bar hopping?

It's going to be a wild day in Cincinnati, thank the Lord the Reds aren't in town.

WHO-DEY!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:01 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Before and after the game, what will you be doing?

Oktoberfest?
Comic Con?
Staying home?
Bar hopping?

It's going to be a wild day in Cincinnati, thank the Lord the Reds aren't in town.

WHO-DEY!!!
I bought a half bushel of peaches in South Carolina on my way back from the beach, so I will be making peach jam!  Not a normal Sunday activity, I know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:01 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Before and after the game, what will you be doing?

Oktoberfest?
Comic Con?
Staying home?
Bar hopping?

WHO-DEY!!!

shake the rust off of this 16 hour shift(all over time...) get up iron my suit for church come back and prepare for my beloved bengals. come to think of it why am i up right now. =(
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 08:31 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: shake the rust off of this 16 hour shift(all over time...) get up iron my suit for church come back and prepare for my beloved bengals. come to think of it why am i up right now. =(

12 hours ahead in China right now. Watching the Titans game (Hawaii born).

May try to take a rest and wake up at 1 am for the game.

Reply/Quote
Sleep off the third shift pains and prepare for the game. That's about it. My weekends aren't very exciting anymore.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Oktoberfest?
Comic Con?
Staying home?
Bar hopping?

WHO-DEY!!!

And while youre at it, post your home adress and how long you plan to be gone.
Reply/Quote
Well, I have a fractured left tibia in my leg, broken finger on my left hand, and broken right wrist due to a bicycle accident. Have to stay in a wheelchair for a month. So, just watching the game on TV today. Would have gone to Oktoberfest.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My buddy is gonna pick me up in a few minutes. Parking in Ky. & riding the boat across today. Can't wait to get going..... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:31 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: My buddy is gonna pick me up in a few minutes. Parking in Ky. & riding the boat across today. Can't wait to get going..... Rock On

Damn, that sounds fun bro. Post a picture of the boat ride!

Reply/Quote
Get drunk and yell.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Today I plan on watching the Chargers get their arses handed to them for 4 quarters!
Reply/Quote
Tiger Oscar fed? Check.
Bengal cat fed? Check.
Orange crested gecko fed? Check.
Last week's winning tee-shirt? Washed, dried, folded, ready for kickoff.
Kids outfitted in 'Nati gear? Check.
Skyline lunch on order? Roger that.
Celebratory, pre-Walking Dead four-pack of Murphy's Stout chilling? Affirmative.

Yup. I've already won.
Reply/Quote
Leaving to go to BW3s for the game in 30 minutes. It's going to be a classic Bengals nail-biter. Then to my new step-daughter's Bday party.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:22 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I have a fractured left tibia in my leg, broken finger on my left hand, and broken right wrist due to a bicycle accident. Have to stay in a wheelchair for a month. So, just watching the game on TV today. Would have gone to Oktoberfest.

Dang!!  Glad you survived, seriously.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 11:14 AM)tigershrimp Wrote: Tiger Oscar fed? Check.
Bengal cat fed? Check.
Orange crested gecko fed? Check.
Last week's winning tee-shirt? Washed, dried, folded, ready for kickoff.
Kids outfitted in 'Nati gear? Check.
Skyline lunch on order? Roger that.
Celebratory, pre-Walking Dead four-pack of Murphy's Stout chilling? Affirmative.

Yup. I've already won.

I miss Skyline.
Reply/Quote
Almost went down to the game, but I'm just going to roll down to Wings and Rings, get some food, and watch a W!

It's a Who-Dey world, people!
Reply/Quote
Todays Schedule
Tailgating in Lot D
Drink lots of Beer
Cheer Loud in the Jungle
Go to 2-0
and make the 2 hour drive back to Indianapolis
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 01:01 PM)Shady Wrote: Leaving to go to BW3s for the game in 30 minutes. It's going to be a classic Bengals nail-biter. Then to my new step-daughter's Bday party.

Step daughter named Lainie, I assume Shady....  Good on ya.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:22 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I have a fractured left tibia in my leg, broken finger on my left hand, and broken right wrist due to a bicycle accident. Have to stay in a wheelchair for a month. So, just watching the game on TV today. Would have gone to Oktoberfest.

Man! Bummer!!
Reply/Quote