Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your top 5 dream cars?
Love the classic muscle, so my list is going to be heavy that way.

1. '68 Dodge Charger
2. '70 Dodge Challenger
3. '67 Ford Mustang
4. Infinity G37
5. Nissan 350Z

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
1. Nissan GTR
2. 71 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback
3. 63 Lincoln
4. Lamborghini Aventador
5. 70 Dodge Demon (I used to have one)
Reply/Quote
1. 85 Chevy Eurosport Celebrity
2. 91 Chevy Euro Lumina
3. 94 Chevy Euro Lumina
4. 02 Buick Regal
5. 06 Nissan Maxima

:)

For real.
1. 56 Chevy
2. 68 Nova SS
3. 67 Mustang
4. 72 Challenger
5. 12 Camero
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 07:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 1. 85 Chevy Eurosport Celebrity
2. 91 Chevy Euro Lumina
3. 94 Chevy Euro Lumina
4. 02 Buick Regal
5. 06 Nissan Maxima

:)

For real.
1. 56 Chevy
2. 68 Nova SS
3. 67 Mustang
4. 72 Challenger
5. 12 Camero

For a second there, i thought Mikey B was posting... Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
1. Subaru Forester
2. Ford F-150
3. Subaru XV Hybrid
4. VW Passat TDI
5. BMW 3 Series Sedan

Yeah, I'm not a car guy, really LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
2012 Aston Martin DBS
2009 Bentley Continental Supersports
2013 Koenigsegg Agera R
2005 Bugatti Veyron
1993 McLaren F1
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I was fortunate enough to own two of them in my life and drive a third.

69 Camaro (owned it, all original matching numbers I restored in high school/college).

80's model Firebird (owned briefly, completed the fantasy of being Knight Rider).

86 Ford Bronco, Eddie Bauer edition. Was my dad's, drove it when I wrecked my car. No, it's not flashy, but you could go anywhere, do anything and do it in comfort.

Aston Martin DB7 Zagato

63 split window Stingray

55 Thunderbird

61-69 Lincoln Continental
Reply/Quote
Tried to mix some new and old. My dream car I currently own, but need to restore. And fyi I'm a Mopar guy  Big Grin
but you probably could figure that out on your own.
1. 1971 Roadrunner (which I own :) )
2. 1969 Charger Daytona
3. 2015 Hellcat Charger
4. 1970 Challenger
5. 2015 Viper
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 08:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Subaru Forester
2. Ford F-150
3. Subaru XV Hybrid
4. VW Passat TDI
5. BMW 3 Series Sedan

The great thing about it is, it's what you want, when money is no object. There really is no wrong answer. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 01:15 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Tried to mix some new and old. My dream car I currently own, but need to restore. And fyi I'm a Mopar guy  Big Grin
2. 1969 Charger Daytona
3. 2015 Hellcat Charger
4. 1970 Challenger
5. 2015 Viper

Mopar FTW!!

Growing up, the two cars i remember most that my Dad owned was an orange Plymouth Duster with black trim and the Road Runner decal and a Metallic Green '66 Dodge Coronet. Though the green is in dispute in my mind--i remember it being Plum Crazy while he insists it was green. Both cars were in mint condition.

P.S. The Hellcat with 700+HP is INSANE!

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 02:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mopar FTW!!

Growing up, the two cars i remember most that my Dad owned was an orange Plymouth Duster with black trim and the Road Runner decal and a Metallic Green '66 Dodge Coronet. Though the green is in dispute in my mind--i remember it being Plum Crazy while he insists it was green. Both cars were in mint condition.

Nice to see I'm not the only one ThumbsUp back in the day my dad must have went through just about every Mopar out there, of course they weren't mint and that was when they were basically considered big paperweights by most people. He really wishes he had kept one or two though, too bad he didn't know how desirable they'd be nowadays!

And I really hope I find my way into the drivers seat of a Hellcat someday! Have an old friend that works at a local dealership that might be able to pull some strings if they ever get one. That's a long shot though so I'll probably just have to steal the first one I see   Ninja   I'm certainly not gonna wait until I have the money to buy one AND they have the supply to meet the demand for those cars lol
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 02:58 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: And I really hope I find my way into the drivers seat of a Hellcat someday...I'm certainly not gonna wait until I have the money to buy one AND they have the supply to meet the demand for those cars lol

As soon as i win the Lottery...

Reply/Quote
Muscle cars only for me. Although #3 not the typical muscle car.

1. 1970 Hurst Old 442 convertible
2. 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
3. 1979 trans am
4. 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA Convertible
5. 1970 Hurst Old 442 convertible
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 02:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The great thing about it is, it's what you want, when money is no object. There really is no wrong answer. ThumbsUp

I'm just one of those practical types. I only look at a vehicle as transportation, and what fits my needs best is what I like.

Well, except for the BMW. I just like BMW.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
'11 Bugatti Veyron SuperSport
'69 Cuda 440 Six Pack
'70 Superbird 440 Super Commando Six Barrel
'63 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
'58 VW Karmann Ghia 1600 Flat Four

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2015, 08:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Subaru Forester
2. Ford F-150
3. Subaru XV Hybrid
4. VW Passat TDI
5. BMW 3 Series Sedan

I love VWs....but my wife has a penchant for destroying them, so I switched to Honda Accord Sad . I've had three Jettas in my day, but our last one, a 2002 Sport Luxury Edition with the winter weather package and the 200hp 1.8 Turbo was a real blast to drive.

(05-17-2015, 11:25 PM)Benton Wrote: I was fortunate enough to own two of them in my life and drive a third.

69 Camaro (owned it, all original matching numbers I restored in high school/college).

80's model Firebird (owned briefly, completed the fantasy of being Knight Rider).

86 Ford Bronco, Eddie Bauer edition. Was my dad's, drove it when I wrecked my car. No, it's not flashy, but you could go anywhere, do anything and do it in comfort.

Aston Martin DB7 Zagato

63 split window Stingray

55 Thunderbird

61-69 Lincoln Continental

Suicide doors.....big pimpin'

(05-18-2015, 01:15 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Tried to mix some new and old. My dream car I currently own, but need to restore. And fyi I'm a Mopar guy  Big Grin
2. 1969 Charger Daytona
3. 2015 Hellcat Charger
4. 1970 Challenger
5. 2015 Viper

Love Mopar when it comes to American muscle, and I love this list. I have had my Dakota since '03 and I love it. I will drive it until it literally falls apart, and hope for luck at least in the ballpark of the amount I've had with it on my next truck. We used to have a '69 Chrysler 300 with the Magnum 440. A freakin' land yacht that would easily cruise at 120 mph....lol. Unfortunately, my ol' man wadded it up.....it was my grandmother's car, pristine, 90,000 original miles, no body work.....shame.

(05-18-2015, 02:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mopar FTW!!

Indeed it is....two nice specimens y'all had too.

(05-18-2015, 04:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As soon as i win the Lottery...

Nice......

(05-18-2015, 12:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm just one of those practical types. I only look at a vehicle as transportation, and what fits my needs best is what I like.

Well, except for the BMW. I just like BMW.

True story, I had a '91 Wolfsburg Jetta, and my friend had a 318i BMW. His car was about 5-6 years newer, and many thousands more expensive. Granted, I was a better driver, but I dusted his ass in that little VW on an old country road we used to run. He got behind the wheel to see for himself. He was amazed at how well the VW drove, and marveled at how it compared to the much more expensive piece he owned. This is just me, but for my money, I go VW for practicality, and if I'm going to drop decent coin on a German ride, it's gonna be a Benz.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
'71 Cuda with the Hemi
'82 Pontiac Trans Am (made to look like KITT)
'68 Mustang Fastback
'72 Nova SS
Military HMMWV (Humvee)
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Mclaren P1
[Image: Thumbnail.jpg?p=131113_09:48]
Porsche 918 Spyder
[Image: 1002_03_z+2011_porsche_918_spyder+front_...r_view.jpg]
Pagani Huaryra
[Image: 670x377Image.jpg?p=120608_03%3A22]
Lexus LFA
[Image: 18nbitfxhrxn8jpg.jpg]
Acura NSX
[Image: nsx.en_.responsejp.com_.jpg]
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote

Fill in the blanks above with cars I am getting a hummer in. Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
1. Ford Cobra
2. 56 T-bird
3. Mustang GT 350
4. 57 Corvette
5. Ford Thunderbolt.
Reply/Quote