Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What difference a year makes !!!
Even with the fact that the OL rebuild is not done yet the difference is remarkable and indeed goes back to Lazor’s fight with Piano Man last season to change the blocking scheme to directional and let the linemen attack the defense. Offensive Linemen naturally feed off being allowed to take the fight to the defense and it sharpens their play.

Fast forward to this season, and Pollack and Lazor still have them attacking the defense, which has the side effect of countering bull rushes better too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 03:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: you pity the browns but they've actually won a playoff game more recently.

1994? Soooo much better. Lol

At least the Bengals have been relevant during the Palmer and Dalton eras. Meanwhile the Factory of Sadness have been a complete dumpster fire since returning to Cleveland.

Reply/Quote
and then......................the injuries appear and we might be like last year! Hope not but bernard I don't feel will be a very good RB by himself!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 05:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, no. But seriously didn't think it would happen this fast.

(09-15-2018, 06:53 PM)McC Wrote: Stop reading my mind.

Yeah, thought it would take some major injuries for it to really show. That Line was polished.

PA might be even worse than i thought.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 12:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: You know it brother....

Absolutely agree. Between Zampese being in over his head, and Alexander complicating everything, it was night and day difference by the end of the year.

Anyone else find it ironic that the steelers hired their long time QB coach to be OC when their OC left for, also, the Browns?

They don't seem to be having much of a problem scoring points, to be fair...they just can't stop anyone since a certain hairless LB lowered his helmet to assbag a Bengal.  

I watched that game yesterday and Mahommes picked them apart with only readying one side of the field.  Their route design is fantastic because it left so many wide open receivers.  Pat Mahommes would just wait to see which target would get tracked by the safety and he would go the other way.  He made it look easy. 6 TD passes and 0 INTs?  In one game?  Sick.  

I bet they blame La'veon Bell.  
Reply/Quote
Yes, no Bengals game yesterday but it was fun to watch the shootout in Pittsburgh. The Bengals hafta go to Arrowhead to play the Chiefs in one month and they'd better be ready and they'd better bring some kind of running game there.

They also need to bring their A game to Carolina this Sunday where, because of Florence, the Panthers will be playing harder than usual.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2018, 04:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: does anyone think its a coincidence that dallas is having OL probs?

Not me..... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote