Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do?
(01-06-2019, 07:42 PM)jason Wrote: You called the shit "poo".

I'm so old I remember when poo was called poop.. Shit was a adjective. Or maybe it was an adverb.. Jeeeez, those grammar lessons were so long ago I can't remember. Shit might even have been a noun at one time. It became a verb at some point. I guess you have to consider the context in which it's used. 
Example.. I work at a shit job.. vs I work with shit in a shit plant.. Remember those smelly places that used to be in almost every neighborhood? It almost makes me miss having to walk passed them on my way to school in the morning. Kids these days have no idea how it used to be. Then we have people who think the good old days were always better..  Nervous Does anyone even remember the term, The shit plant? If you use that term now people would think it's an actual plant you grow in a garden. Amazing how things so ubiquitous as the shit plant has changed and nobody is even remotely aware of it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote