Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What do you like BEST about this team?
(11-26-2016, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The loyal and evoted fan base supports the team 100% as long as they win every single game.
They only have 3 wins and have for the most part played uninspired and undisciplined football.

So glad you love what you see. Shocked

I don't know why anyone would complain?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good comedy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I most enjoy when the defense clicks. This season they haven't been as on point as seasons last, but it's still exciting to watch picks, sacks, pressures forcing poor throws, TFLs, and forced 3 and outs happen.
Reply/Quote
Joked earlier but thing's  I like this season so far

Obviously Dalton and AJ, both are money

Whit is getting bad rap because of O-line play as a whole, which is not fair.

Happy with Boyd as well.  But rarely does the line give Dalton enough time to look past his first read it seems which hurts him.

Dunlap and Kirkpatrick and maybe Ray are about all on the defensive side of the ball this season.

Would add Eiffert if he had played more though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Aj green looked to be having his best season.  Other then that, I been pretty miserable on game days, where I felt mad or felt like crying. By midweek I'm cracking jokes about stuff.

And to think marvin might be gone next year and a high draft pick.

I also learned how dumb a lot of Bengals fans are, they attack you if you don't accept mediocrity or losing.
Reply/Quote
Tough question. Probably would have been AJ, it's been tough watching Dalton get beat up, and the defense.......sometimes they do better when I'm not watching. So I can barely watch them anymore. I'm better off checking ffb or raiding the fridge. By the time I get back they give up a 3rd down like clockwork. It's pretty painful.

Boyd's someone to watch, but that may be it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 02:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The loyal and evoted fan base supports the team 100% as long as they win every single game.

I like the realistic fan base that doesn't degrade or insult other fans. They just present their opinions and move on.
Venting frustrations is a main reason for message boards, however name calling is not.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 11:54 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Nugent's uncanny knack to hit square on the goal post and make it bounce straight back toward him.

Dude, that is no easy feat.

Great post!! Dude is giving missin sissin a run for his money. The only difference being he will get an extension while we cut Shane graham for much less
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 01:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Since the NFL has experimented and moved the extra point back, I think they should toy with implementing a change in field goals.

Any FG from 1 to 50 yards 3 points, anything over 50 yards 4 points!

Why not take away 2 points for missed FGs.  Marv would start punting in the Red Zone.  
Reply/Quote

I do a positive thread, and you take a dump in it.  Thanks!
Reply/Quote

(11-26-2016, 02:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I love this team. Doesn't mean there are not issues to be adressed. 

(11-26-2016, 04:19 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: They only have 3 wins and have for the most part played uninspired and undisciplined football.

So glad you love what you see. Shocked

I don't know why anyone would complain?

Oh did I happen to mention that one win was due to kicking 5 field goals against a team and another was against a 3 win team, lastly the team who have lost every single one of their games?

How dare fans have something to say about it!!

What a bunch of squealing squealers.

You are correct Mr. Toast.  It's perfection or nothing!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Considering that the team has never gone undefeated in a season, I wonder how it has so many fans.

Reply/Quote
The color rush jerseys
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Offensively, I love Dalton and Green and wish there was a way to prevent their bodies from getting frailer and older. I have a feeling that i'm going to like Rex Burkhead a lot more moving forward.

Defensively, I love Shaw and Kirkpatrick.

Special Teams, gotta be Alex Erickson.
Reply/Quote
Next year.
GO STRIPES.
Reply/Quote
There talented, but they are non-motivated.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go with our testicle headed owner, especially when he counts his TV revenue.

[Image: tumblr_lgey81by0l1qdezf9o1_r1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 10:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I do a positive thread, and you take a dump in it.  Thanks!

WTF?

The people who turned this positive thread into a whinefest are the ones who ruined it.

I am on your side.  I think that there are plenty opf other threads to whine and cry.  I felt this one should have been reserved for positive comments.  But the usual crowd turned it into just another chance to complain.  That is why I made the cvomment that I did.

What do you have to say to all the people who are actually making negative comments in this thread?
Reply/Quote
I thought 42 looked good today

Burfict has looked good all year

Dre is a viable starting CB

As to what I like best about this team: They're in Cincinnati.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2016, 02:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I love this team. Doesn't mean there are not issues to be adressed. 

Good luck getting Fred to admit the team has issues.
Reply/Quote