Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What do you want to see?
With the game coming up tonight at 6:30/7:30 eastern (I'm in central time), other than to come out of it healthy with no injuries, what are you most interested in seeing tonight? For me it's all the WR's not named AJ Green and also how ogbuehi and fisher perform on the offensive line. We've also heard a lot about nick vigil so I'm curious about him at LB as well. 

I know it's just preseason game #1 but I'm pretty excited to take it in tonight! Wake up, it's game day people! WHODEY?!

Reply/Quote
Zero injuries and a little promise.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looking to see what numerous does huge kumerow fan right here
Reply/Quote
3 players I'm keeping my eye on: Hunt, Clarke, and Dawson. Hunt and Clarke for obvious reasons. Dawson is more out of personal interest. I was very excited when we drafted him and I'm hoping to see him step up and earn some playing time.
Reply/Quote
First off I want to see an injury free game on both sidelines.
The other thing I want to see is promise from the young and inexperienced guys. Dennard and Boyd both should see real playing time this year so them looking polished would be nice. Hunt (and Clarke) getting first team reps would also be nice, we've seen him blow up backups before in pre season, let's get him more valuable reps when it won't hurt the team. Also love to see vigil or Dawson look like they're ready to play regular season if called upon.

Oh and a nice crisp first drive by the first team offense would be wonderful as well
Reply/Quote
Tyler board and Cj Uzomah are two guys I want to see live after hearing good things.I want to see Nick Vigil and his ability to cover. I want to see the safeties after Illoka and Willams.

Is Dennard playing? I thought he was still out hurt.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 09:32 AM)Au165 Wrote: Tyler board and Cj Uzomah are two guys I want to see live after hearing good things.I want to see Nick Vigil and his ability to cover. I want to see the safeties after Illoka and Willams.

Is Dennard playing? I thought he was still out hurt.

Yeah he's hurt, I can't keep track of all these injuries lol
Reply/Quote
Like many, definitely want to see Boyd.  Will be interested to see if James Wright plays at all, as I LOVED his potential prior to the knee injury.  Will also be looking closely at the LB group and DB group, as those are guys likely to be forced into action at various points throughout the year.  I am not as hesitant about Clarke and Hunt.  I know they have oodles of ability, would just be nice to see them not get any dings or injuries along the way. 

#1a priority:   No Injuries to anyone in black and orange
#1b priority:  GETTING TO WATCH THE CATS ON TV AGAIN!!!!
Reply/Quote
The opposite of the last practice

Reply/Quote
Healthy players at the end of the game.
Reply/Quote
1. No injuries
2. Good O line play
3. Boyd and LaFell
4. Disruptive D
5. News that Billings knee injury is not too serious.
Reply/Quote
The offensive line protecting Dalton.

They struggled doing it in the practice I went to, and nothing else matters if they can't do that.

It all starts up front. Nothing else matters if we can't protect Andy.

Outside of that, I'd love to see how Boyd does in live action to see if he can capitalize on what he's shown so far. It will also be nice to see if Core can get some snaps because I think he has a lot of promise.

I'm hoping to see that Peko has something left in the tank.

Then I'm wanting to see the overall defense, but specifically the DBs and pass rush (although we probably won't see too much in terms of pass rush because I doubt there will be too many creative stunts or blitzes).

Also hoping that Alford or someone can take Tate's spot, which we say that every year, but CincyJungle's article that mentioned it renewed my hopes, even though they're also just hoping.

Lastly, I just want to see some Bengals football!!!!!!

Who-Dey!!!!
Reply/Quote
Also forgot to mention, I am definitely hoping to get a few close ups of this years cheerleading squad! Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The offensive line protecting Dalton.  

They struggled doing it in the practice I went to, and nothing else matters if they can't do that.

It all starts up front.  Nothing else matters if we can't protect Andy.

Outside of that, I'd love to see how Boyd does in live action to see if he can capitalize on what he's shown so far.  It will also be nice to see if Core can get some snaps because I think he has a lot of promise.

I'm hoping to see that Peko has something left in the tank.

Then I'm wanting to see the overall defense, but specifically the DBs and pass rush (although we probably won't see too much in terms of pass rush because I doubt there will be too many creative stunts or blitzes).

Also hoping that Alford or someone can take Tate's spot, which we say that every year, but CincyJungle's article that mentioned it renewed my hopes, even though they're also just hoping.

Lastly, I just want to see some Bengals football!!!!!!

Who-Dey!!!!

Honestly, I think Boyd may be our best shot to replace Tate. Alford has just not been consistent catching the punt and that's the first thing you have to do when fielding a punt.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:57 AM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, I think Boyd may be our best shot to replace Tate. Alford has just not been consistent catching the punt and that's the first thing you have to do when fielding a punt.

Doesn't Tate mainly field punts when it's a pretty clear fair-catch situation or obviously going to be punted out of bounds like when they are punting from inside the 50?  I thought Jones still returns punts that have a good chance to be actually returned.  Tate is the primary kickoff returner, though you still have to catch the kickoff first also, so I guess the point still stands on that one too... 
Reply/Quote
all i want to see is what these young 2nd and 3rd stringers have to potentially offer..

we aren't gonna see the starters for more than a hot second unless its someone like Obg who will probly play a half or so...

Stay Healthy and play fast... and see how these competitions pan out.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:57 AM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, I think Boyd may be our best shot to replace Tate. Alford has just not been consistent catching the punt and that's the first thing you have to do when fielding a punt.

boyd figures heavily into our offensive plans like A jones does our Defense so any attempts would be limited as you don't wanna lose those important assest for a few extra yards on a kickoff/punt
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 10:57 AM)jonesy84 Wrote: Also forgot to mention, I am definitely hoping to get a few close ups of this years cheerleading squad!  Wink
Have you seen what our cheerleaders ALWAYS look like?

[Image: barfing.gif]

But they might not like Boyd returning punts and taking a risk at injury because of his role in the offense (which I'm PUMPED about!).

I still wish they'd put Gio back there.

Honestly, I wish they'd put Jones back there even if he was on defense for a number of plays because it's only one play.
Reply/Quote
I want to see that everything is just fine and the depth is do good we never notice any drop off and someone accidentally dropped their winning lottery ticket right in front of me..I don't buy them so that's the only way I'm going to win.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Football. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote