Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What do you want to see?
(08-12-2016, 04:52 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: 1. The development of Shaw. Think too many people are sleeping on him and think he can battle for playing time. Also, where does he line up? Nickel CB? Safety?

2. The WR battle. It's up for grabs outside of Green, LaFell, and Boyd by sources (Jim O). Kumerow is a fan favorite. Tate always makes the team. Alford is pushing for ST play and slot time. And so on.

3. Cedric Ogubehi and Jake Fisher. They both need to get reps because after seeing them against the Vikings D-line, I'm a little cautious on how they'll do this year. Was never high on Ogubehi anyway, so I was skeptical. Hoping they get some reps in today.

4. Dawson. I just want to see Dawson play. Period.

5. Clarke and Hunt. You don't need an explanation, you already understand.

Thank you for leaving out the proverbial "no injuries" part. Nobody wants to see injuries tonight, let's make that an assumption for the rest of this thread, and all future threads about what we Bengal fans want to see in any game going forward (or at least that we want no BENGAL injuries...   I'll take Stooler injuries all day long, baby!)
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 03:11 PM)camman007 Wrote: So who do we have playing TE tonight?

Uzomah and..... Hewitt?

I'm honestly just wanting to see the first team look decent enough and to get a good look at the backups while seeing some enjoyable plays. I.E. Not falling asleep by 4th quarter

John Peters too I believe

They had jeff luc playing some FB that be interesting with Hewitt filling in @ TE..

Wonder if that means the FB(Andrew bonnet) we signed might be pushed into service as a TE tonight as well.
Reply/Quote
Peters and Lengel
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It will also be nice to see Simonise in his first live action of NFL football to see how he's adapting and if he's showing anything special.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 11:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

I hate preseason games.  They are totally meaningless.  Yet I watch them anyway because I have not seen any real football in 8 months.

Although I have a lot of questions about several of our back ups, it is hard to judge how well they are performing because they are playing against other back ups.

Yep.  Can't wait till CFB Saturdays and NFL Sundays are in full swing.  Until then...this will have to suffice.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 06:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It will also be nice to see Simonise in his first live action of NFL football to see how he's adapting and if he's showing anything special.

That 47 yard catch and run whatever it was was very special Brad.

Liking Simonise with that size, speed, hands and ability to go up for the ball. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 12:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That 47 yard catch and run whatever it was was very special Brad.

Liking Simonise with that size, speed, hands and ability to go up for the ball. Rock On

Yep.......  he gallops like a race horse  ThumbsUp

Just one game and hasn't shown a lot yet, but, considering that it's just been one game, I like the development I've seen so far.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
I don't want to discredit what we saw from Simonise..... but I mean, his guy was picked pretty badly lol. He had a ton of space. Good catch regardless.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2016, 08:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Zero injuries and a little promise.

This should be engraved somewhere. 
Reply/Quote