Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to see most improved this season?
(09-07-2023, 04:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The ability to boldly run the ball on 3rd and a long 2 yds.

Undoubtedly this. And I’m excited that Volson and Orlando can fix that. They are large humans
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2023, 01:47 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Pass rush

I 2nd that!
Reply/Quote
Improved run blocking would be up there for me because still believe that if the Bengals O-line can impose their will on other teams then the passing game will be dominant with Burrow, Tee, Boyd, and Smith

Yet pass rushing really lacked last seasoning too and would love to see that improve.

Yet what I really want to see is Joe Burrow take another step forward and become an unstoppable force. He could break that door down with just a little more improvement, and since he has improved every single year it won't surprise me if he does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The O Line. The O Line. The O Line.

And more defensive turnovers returned for TD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Passing game, 6k yrds and 50 tds.
too much?
Reply/Quote
I want to use the TE more, and trust McLegs for anything under 50. I like Zacs balls (wait... That doesn't sound right) when he goes for it 4th & ? but we have to do better and not use the screen so often in that scenario. I also don't want QB sneaks. You have the best QB in the league who now makes more than most companies with 50 employees make in 5yrs. Don't risk it. I also want Joe Mixon to stop his dancing when running. Hit the damn hole and hit it hard. I also want to see the D get better at turnovers. How many dropped interceptions did we see last year?

Reply/Quote
1) Pass protection
2) Pass rush
3) Run blocking
4) Punting
5) TE utilization
Reply/Quote