Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What goes around, comes around?
Martin Shkreli reaping what he sows..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/the-pride-and-fall-of-pharma-ceo-martin-shkreli/ar-BBnFIQG?ocid=spartanntp

[quote"I would think that members of his legal team and the communication team would advise him not to do the things that he has done, particularly in light of an ongoing criminal investigation," said Judy Smith, a PR crisis management expert who represented President Bill Clinton's former mistress Monica Lewinsky.

"Most people that are aware they are under a criminal investigation would not behave in such a public way," said Smith, whose career inspired the hit ABC series "Scandal." "The risk of it is that it attracts and invites attention, review and investigation of ongoing business practices in a very public way, quite frankly."

In other words, could Shkreli could get himself in even more trouble? "Exactly right," she replied.
][/quote]

This is the guy that raised the price of the anti-parasitic drug, Daraprim, by 5500%, to $750 per pill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-17-2015, 07:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Martin Shkreli reaping what he sows..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/the-pride-and-fall-of-pharma-ceo-martin-shkreli/ar-BBnFIQG?ocid=spartanntp

Quote:"I would think that members of his legal team and the communication team would advise him not to do the things that he has done, particularly in light of an ongoing criminal investigation," said Judy Smith, a PR crisis management expert who represented President Bill Clinton's former mistress Monica Lewinsky.

"Most people that are aware they are under a criminal investigation would not behave in such a public way," said Smith, whose career inspired the hit ABC series "Scandal." "The risk of it is that it attracts and invites attention, review and investigation of ongoing business practices in a very public way, quite frankly."

In other words, could Shkreli could get himself in even more trouble? "Exactly right," she replied.

This is the guy that raised the price of the anti-parasitic drug, Daraprim, by 5500%, to $750 per pill.

Color me surprised that he was shady and that's how he got rich(er).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Maybe this guys thinking is that the more erratic and out there he acts the courts will think he's nuts and give him a lighter sentence especially since he's been advised by his lawyers to keep low.

By the time the trial, if there is one, comes around, we will know everything about this guy like how his mom didn't hug him enough and his uncle did. How his dad promised him things but never delivered and that's why he takes everything now. Hell, maybe a Twinkie caused him to do it...that defense has worked before.

I hope they fry him especially when it's found out he jacked that price up on a lifesaving drug that costs nothing near that price to make for a bonus to pay off the Russian mob or something like that. I have a feeling this is going to turn into a strange case.

Then again, maybe he was a greedy bastard and no matter what he charged for the drug, he knew people would pay just for that little bit of extra life.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(12-17-2015, 11:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Maybe this guys thinking is that the more erratic and out there he acts the courts will think he's nuts and give him a lighter sentence especially since he's been advised by his lawyers to keep low.

By the time the trial, if there is one, comes around, we will know everything about this guy like how his mom didn't hug him enough and his uncle did. How his dad promised him things but never delivered and that's why he takes everything now. Hell, maybe a Twinkie caused him to do it...that defense has worked before.

I hope they fry him especially when it's found out he jacked that price up on a lifesaving drug that costs nothing near that price to make for a bonus to pay off the Russian mob or something like that. I have a feeling this is going to turn into a strange case.

Then again, maybe he was a greedy bastard and no matter what he charged for the drug, he knew people would pay just for that little bit of extra life.

Probably this.  Realized the opportunity to screw people and the ****** up insurance system over, and went too far.

The public's perception this he is a one-off situation amazes me.  America is getting ****** sideways with MBA tipped strapped-ons by people like this all the time.  He was just under the impression he could take his ball gag out before taking all our money.  
The guy is clearly a sociopath who was probably beaten up daily as a kid. Everyone sees his pic and says "he LOOKS like a giant dbag".

He does seem like he was kind of modeling himself after Trump.
In about 20 years, this douche will probably be a Republican candidate running for POTUSA.  And will buy himself the White House!  I just hope I'm dead and gone by then.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

How can a guy get in trouble just for following the rules of the free market?

Seems like the type of guy who many of you would consider to be a hero. Why are you not mad the government regulation is taking his money?

Maybe this guy is going to be Rand Paul's Vice president.
(12-20-2015, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe this guy is going to be Rand Paul's Vice president.

[Image: H3U8mcu.jpg]