Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Hurst?
What happened to Hayden Hurst? Seems like he was in the game early, made a couple catches , and then he kind of disappeared. I am no coach, and I know these guys are way smarter than me, but I would have thought the way the Rat Birds were getting pressure, he would have been a great outlet for Burrow. Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have a lot of offense especially to Hurst not shown. They just wanted to get by the Ravens today
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
The first half, despite Joe being off and our receivers dropping passes, we moved the ball basically at will.

The second half, I saw little to no creativity or exotic things, a ton of under centre, etc., etc.

Indeed, like Sooner said, I think they just wanted to get things done, bit the score wasn't great enough to bring in the backups.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I think they treated the 2nd half a lot like the New England 2nd half

Don’t look too into it
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:09 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think they treated the 2nd half a lot like the New England 2nd half

Don’t look too into it

I think they got real lazy in the second half vs NE.  They're going to have to keep their heads in the entire game.  

I like to think they aren't careless enough to let their guard down in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:12 PM)samhain Wrote: I think they got real lazy in the second half vs NE.  They're going to have to keep their heads in the entire game.  

I like to think they aren't careless enough to let their guard down in the playoffs.

They aren’t. I think they were just keeping stuff predictable and close to the vest in the 2nd half

Put their faith in the defense
Reply/Quote
He earned a nice “little” bonus today.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He earned a nice “little” bonus today.

With the cancellation against the Bills, you almost have to give every performance bonus that was borderline not made if you want to save face with the players.

Either that or calculate the per game criteria required for 17 games, then multiply it by 16 games to set the new criteria.
Reply/Quote
Looked like ‘playing for next week’ to me. Not switched on, the resting starters when you don’t really rest starters.
Reply/Quote