Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the old rough and tough Steeler team?
Pouncey gets upset because DL of the Lions legally attacks after the snap in a kneel down situation at end of the game, then he throws a punch at a guy. Of course the Lions guy retaliates throwing a punch at another Steeler OL and gets ejected.

The Steelers have become a bunch of little girls. They cry and whine about everything. They whine during other team's games about opposing players (Bell). My God I used to respect their toughness, not they have become pussified.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21229711/maurkice-pouncey-pittsburgh-steelers-calls-detroit-lions-dirty-defensive-line

Should Pouncey be suspended for throwing a punch? Yes, but he won't because he plays for the Steelers. BTW, the open handed punch thrown by pouncy connected and was much harder than the punch thrown by the DL of the Lions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pouncey gets upset because DL of the Lions legally attacks after the snap in a kneel down situation at end of the game, then he throws a punch at a guy. Of course the Lions guy retaliates throwing a punch at another Steeler OL and gets ejected.

The Steelers have become a bunch of little girls. They cry and whine about everything. They whine during other team's games about opposing players (Bell). My God I used to respect their toughness, not they have become pussified.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21229711/maurkice-pouncey-pittsburgh-steelers-calls-detroit-lions-dirty-defensive-line

Should Pouncey be suspended for throwing a punch? Yes, but he won't because he plays for the Steelers. BTW, the open handed punch thrown by pouncy connected and was much harder than the punch thrown by the DL of the Lions.

Couple points:

1) The Lions are the ones crying that the Steelers played too hard so they got frustrated and threw punches.

2) I thought you thought the Steelers were dirty...not tough.

3) In the NFL an open handed hit is not a punch.

4) You made it through that entire mess of a post without saying panties.  Good to see growth from you!  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Couple points:

1) The Lions are the ones crying that the Steelers played too hard so they got frustrated and threw punches.

2) I thought you thought the Steelers were dirty...not tough.

3) In the NFL an open handed hit is not a punch.

4) You made it through that entire mess of a post without saying panties.  Good to see growth from you!  ThumbsUp

Situational smack.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Posts smack about the Steelers whining

Whines that the Steelers weren't the ones penalized.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I disagree with the premise. Someone tried to jump a pile in a kneel down situation with the Steelers two years ago, and the Steelers were raked over the coals for it (rightly). Tomlin wasn't too thrilled with it.

If you got to a kneel down situation, you've lost. Don't try to cause injuries.

That being said, Pouncey definitely got away with one, it doesn't excuse his side of the guilt. But let's call a spade a spade.
The Lions player acted like a dick, so Pouncey did something stupid, and then the person did something even dumber in response.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 12:09 PM)SkylineSerenade Wrote: The Lions player acted like a dick, so Pouncey did something stupid, and then the person did something even dumber in response.

This sequence can explain 99% of the bad publicity the NFL has ever gotten.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 10:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Posts smack about the Steelers whining

Whines that the Steelers weren't the ones penalized.

I am not a NFL football player playing for a franchise that used to be tough on and off the field, then whining like little girl.

Are you Pat from the old Saturday Night live? That is the picture I have of you based on your posts. 

Boy or Girl?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 12:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  I am not a NFL football player playing for a franchise that used to be tough on and off the field, then whining like little girl.

Are you Pat from the old Saturday Night live? That is the picture I have of you based on your posts. 

Boy or Girl?

No you're just some dude whining on a message board under the pseudonym Luvnuts 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 12:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No you're just some dude whining on a message board under the pseudonym Luvnuts 
[Image: COLD-SNAP.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 12:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No you're just some dude whining on a message board under the pseudonym Luvnuts 

Here Luvnuts....Have two beers.  One to sooth your mental anguish over that brutal slap Bmore left you with.  The other to sooth the physical hand print he left on your face.   Cool

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pouncey gets upset because DL of the Lions legally attacks after the snap in a kneel down situation at end of the game, then he throws a punch at a guy. Of course the Lions guy retaliates throwing a punch at another Steeler OL and gets ejected.

LOL those whiners. They only got to the top of the AFC because the refs protect them.

Cincy will grind them to dust when they play at Paul Brown stadium.  In-your-face-Bengals don't whine about about opposing players.  They get the job done.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 05:21 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL those whiners. They only got to the top of the AFC because the refs protect them.

Cincy will grind them to dust when they play at Paul Brown stadium.  In-your-face-Bengals don't whine about about opposing players.  They get the job done.

At least you're consistent...your posts are just as absurd here as they are in P&R.
Reply/Quote

Is it Lovenuts or Luvnuts? What kind of nuts is this young man actually in love with? Why is he so angry? Somebody help him!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 02:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: At least you're consistent...your posts are just as absurd here as they are in P&R.

Did you perhaps miss some irony there?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 02:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: At least you're consistent...your posts are just as absurd here as they are in P&R.

(11-05-2017, 11:37 PM)Dill Wrote: Did you perhaps miss some irony there?

ThumbsUp Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 11:37 PM)Dill Wrote: Did you perhaps miss some irony there?

(11-06-2017, 08:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: ThumbsUp Hilarious

How could I have missed the irony when there was none?

Both you wiz kids need to learn what irony actually is.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 08:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: ThumbsUp Hilarious

He thinks I'm a fanatic Bengals fan maybe? 

Still doesn't get that he doesn't get it--just like in the PnR forum.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 10:48 AM)Vlad Wrote: How could I have missed the irony when there was none?

Both you wiz kids need to learn what irony actually is.

Dude, Dill is a Steeler fan whose post was literally full of irony because he was imitating a ridiculous Bengals fan. Can’t believe you missed that.

How’s that foot taste?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 08:10 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is it Lovenuts or Luvnuts? What kind of nuts is this young man actually in love with? Why is he so angry? Somebody help him!

My name in this forum is

LUVNIT2 -
Seems as though you may have revealed a personal preference if you got nuts form Love in it two!  Whatever

It's cool for you to come out of the closet.

The only people focused on loving nuts seem to wear Steeler's gear. 

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 09:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My name in this forum is

LUVNIT2 -
Seems as though you may have revealed a personal preference if you got nuts form Love in it two!  Whatever

It's cool for you to come out of the closet.

The only people focused on loving nuts seem to wear Steeler's gear. 

Hi. Ok, Its Luvnit2, whatever that stands for. I'm proud of you though. You actually made a post in smack without saying Ben is a rapist or the league favors the Steelers. Good job. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote