Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the old rough and tough Steeler team?
(11-06-2017, 05:57 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Dude, Dill is a Steeler whose post was literally full of irony because he was imitating a ridiculous Bengals fan.  Can’t believe you missed that.  

How’s that foot taste?

I even knew he was being sarcastic. The Potus has clouded his thinking.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 07:50 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Ok, Its Luvnit2, whatever that stands for. I'm proud of you though. You actually made a post in smack without saying Ben is a rapist or the league favors the Steelers. Good job. ThumbsUp

For the record, I said Ben is a sexual predator. I don't recall saying league favors Steeler's either. So, you not only are 0-2. you have a nut fetish.

Think license plate and limited letters/numbers

It is one of my license plate numbers and has been since 2003

So, WTH is "balls of Steel"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: For the record, I said Ben is a sexual predator. I don't recall saying league favors Steeler's either. So, you not only are 0-2. you have a nut fetish.

Think license plate and limited letters/numbers

It is one of my license plate numbers and has been since 2003

So, WTH is "balls of Steel"?
You have a bad memory.
Yes I love nuts, dry roasted and cashews are my favorite. How did you know that?
I have giant balls and they are full of seaman.
Is Brad your son?
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 08:34 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You have a bad memory.
Yes I love nuts, dry roasted and cashews are my favorite. How did you know that?
I have giant balls and they are full of seaman.
Is Brad your son?

Balls = Nuts

Yep you do love nuts  Nervous

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 11:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep you do love nuts 

False.  No one loves you.

[Image: honesdale.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 07:50 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Ok, Its Luvnit2, whatever that stands for. I'm proud of you though. You actually made a post in smack without saying Ben is a rapist or the league favors the Steelers. Good job. ThumbsUp

(11-07-2017, 07:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: For the record, I said Ben is a sexual predator. I don't recall saying league favors Steeler's either. So, you not only are 0-2.

Mellow

(12-24-2015, 10:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are not very bright. MB and Katie supported Henry until the day he died. The Rooney's on the other hand allowed A hall of fame center Wallace that helped him become rich to live in the gutter. Like I said, classy organization you support, one with the franchise QB who is a serial rapist who paid off women to prove it

(01-10-2016, 11:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ben will always be known as a great QB and a rapist. Let's see how he performs next week in Denver.

(01-11-2016, 01:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is the Jungle Noise for Ravens and Steelers fans because their own JN forums kicked them here. They are the at the bottom of the pit for a fan base who supports their faces of the franchise being a rapist and a murderer. We are stuck with their rejects Smirk

(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is Ben is a rapist and a serial Hillary like liar so hard to believe anything he says as truth. ThumbsUp  I think it is great Burfict is in the heads of every Steeler player and fans head so much they cry like girls at every turn. Cry

(01-05-2016, 03:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No sources needed in this argument, innocent people do not pay off women. Ben is a rapist, I know you know it and so does JS.
"0 for 2"  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Pouncey gets upset because DL of the Lions legally attacks after the snap in a kneel down situation at end of the game, then he throws a punch at a guy. Of course the Lions guy retaliates throwing a punch at another Steeler OL and gets ejected.

The Steelers have become a bunch of little girls. They cry and whine about everything. They whine during other team's games about opposing players (Bell). My God I used to respect their toughness, not they have become pussified.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21229711/maurkice-pouncey-pittsburgh-steelers-calls-detroit-lions-dirty-defensive-line

Should Pouncey be suspended for throwing a punch? Yes, but he won't because he plays for the Steelers. BTW, the open handed punch thrown by pouncy connected and was much harder than the punch thrown by the DL of the Lions.

Every year Bengals fans write the Steelers off. This is the Bengals Year.

Well...the Steelers are 7-2.

The Bengals are 3-6.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Every year Bengals fans write the Steelers off. This is the Bengals Year.

Well...the Steelers are 7-2.

The Bengals are 3-6.

Nice smack?  Sarcasm

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 10:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

"0 for 2"  Smirk
Hilarious  Dino, the Dept. of Justice should hire you to investigate all those senators and the attorney general who have trouble recalling what they previously said. ThumbsUp 

I feel embarrassed for Lovenuts. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 05:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nice smack?  Sarcasm

You don't know what smack looks like...only the results of it.  Such as a swollen cheek.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 09:23 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You don't know what smack looks like...only the results of it.  Such as a swollen cheek.

Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote