Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if????
What if McGregor pulls off the upset and beats Mayweather?  What's gonna happen?  Will the sun turn to black? Will you all bow down to the greatest Irishman since Michael Fassbender? Will the stocks crash on Monday?  Hurrican Harvey will decide to turn around and go back to sea? What?  What is going to happen if McGregor beats Mayweather?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 05:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What if McGregor pulls off the upset and beats Mayweather?  What's gonna happen?  Will the sun turn to black? Will you all bow down to the greatest Irishman since Michael Fassbender? Will the stocks crash on Monday?  Hurrican Harvey will decide to turn around and go back to sea? What?  What is going to happen if McGregor beats Mayweather?

Harvey back to sea? Priceless! 

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 05:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What if McGregor pulls off the upset and beats Mayweather?  What's gonna happen?  Will the sun turn to black? Will you all bow down to the greatest Irishman since Michael Fassbender? Will the stocks crash on Monday?  Hurrican Harvey will decide to turn around and go back to sea? What?  What is going to happen if McGregor beats Mayweather?

Unless Floyd has slipped beyond recognition in the last two years, I'm not sure McGregor even hits him clean. That training footage I've seen from Connor looks shaky at best. Only a couple of guys have ever really rocked Floyd... Zab Judah ( world class former champ ) and Oscar De la Hoya (who I think beat Mayweather).

I hope Connor does get him though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
At least McGregor is training...
Reply/Quote
I can almost guarantee something fishy is going to happen to end the fight. There'll be some kind of controversy.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 07:22 PM)jason Wrote: Unless Floyd has slipped beyond recognition in the last two years, I'm not sure McGregor even hits him clean. That training footage I've seen from Connor looks shaky at best. Only a couple of guys have ever really rocked Floyd... Zab Judah ( world class former champ ) and Oscar De la Hoya (who I think beat Mayweather).

I hope Connor does get him though.

Naww Oscar lost that fight. McGregor put up a hell of a fight. Part was Mayweather looking so bad, he's lucky McGregor wore down. I saw McGregor lift him in the first and second rounds on a couple punches. That's one tough Irish dude.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 02:40 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Naww Oscar lost that fight. McGregor put up a hell of a fight. Part was Mayweather looking so bad, he's lucky McGregor wore down. I saw McGregor lift him in the first and second rounds on a couple punches. That's one tough Irish dude.

Yeah, and he never got him again. Even at 40 years old, McGregor was totally outclassed. It wasn't shocking. They're not even the same caliber athlete. That was a clown show to steal suckers' money, and I'm sure it worked. What really sucks is that there are great fights out there to be made, but people don't know about these guys. That dude from Ukraine... Lomanchenko.... He would've stopped McGregor within 3, and pummeled Mayweather too.Hopefully the general public catches on to this guy because he's an unknown all timer fighting in obscurity.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
GGG would have stopped both these guys early. 

Reply/Quote