Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if..
What if our dream lives are the real lives we live and our conscious lives are really our dreams?  
Silly of course because I really can't stop speeding cars just holding on to a thin piece of rope.. On the other hand the only reason I'm aware of it is because I couldn't find my pocket knife to cut the rope.. Maybe I really am that strong and have nothing to fear from the person whose car I was stopping going down the road burning it's tires trying to get away from me.. 
Be afraid of me. Be very afraid of me!  Smack
No idea where that dream came from, but I did leave my pocket knife in the van yesterday.  Nervous
Maybe I did have a nightmare where Trump was actually the president of this country..that's a scary one.. Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't tell you how to do it, but sometimes in dreams I realize I am dreaming. When I do I can control everything in the dream and do whatever I want. It is called "lucid dreaming". It is a real thing. I just don't know how to make it happen every time I am dreaming.

Also I found it interesting that when I used to smoke pot on a regular basis I never remembered my dreams. Anyone else heard anything like that from a friend you might know who smokes weed?
Reply/Quote
I've always found dreams to be quite entertaining. To me they're like very strange movies about whatever. Some are so detached from reality it's incredible I'm able to conjure up such stuff without even trying..
Stopping speeding cars with a thin rope using just my bare hands? I'm lucky to be able to just do the work I do and even its days are numbered. I'm taking on a job building a couple huge garden gates and I'm not sure if I'll be able to lift them up on their hinges on my own..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote