Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Cooks alluding to??
When he tweeted "Covered for the lies for too long those days are done".

With everything that's went on with Houston and the entire Deshaun Watson drama the past two years, my mind instantly zoomed in on the possibility that Cooks has details that Watson and/or the Texans organization would like to remain secret.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/brandin-cooks-latest-move-after-post-trade-deadline-texans-rant/ar-AA13FtzY?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a564e6289ccf4f1185e298286778a770

Quote:Brandin Cooks did not practice on Wednesday, per Aaron Wilson. It is unclear whether his absence from practice is in relation to not being traded by the Houston Texans ahead of the NFL trade deadline. Cooks previously posted a cryptic message to his Twitter account after no deal was made.

“Don’t take a man’s kindness for granted. Covered for the lies for too long those days are done. Crossed the line with playing with my career,” Cooks wrote on Twitter.

Brandin Cooks missed practice on Tuesday due to personal reasons as well. The 29-year old is a bright spot for a Texans team that has otherwise struggled mightily. But even Cook’s production has dwindled in 2022, which is a direct result of Houston’s shortcomings.

On the season, Brandin Cooks has reeled in 53 receptions for 354 receiving yards to go along with 1 touchdown. Cooks has tallied over 1,000 receiving yards with 6 receptions in each of the past two seasons in Houston. He’s emerged as a star over the years and many people around the NFL world expected him to be traded in 2022.

However, nothing came to fruition.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Tired of cryptic tweets. Say what you want to say or shut up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 10:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tired of cryptic tweets. Say what you want to say or shut up.

Exactly..... Man up or shut up.
Reply/Quote