Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Mike Brown's Email Address?
I've heard stories of people emailing him and responding. I want to email him a link to the toxicity article to make SURE he doesn't miss it.

IfItsBrownFlushItDown@gmail.com ?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've heard stories of people emailing him and responding. I want to email him a link to the toxicity article to make SURE he doesn't miss it.

IfItsBrownFlushItDown@gmail.com ?

I'm actually not trying to be funny here, or make an old person joke.  I'm pretty sure if you want to contact him you're best bet is mailing in a letter.  He's be known to actually respond with a hand-written reply.

That said, I'm not sure when the last time someone reported this is.  The dude, I think, is 84 now.  I'm guessing he's not taking the time with that stuff anymore.

I do know where his house is.  A guy I used to be in band with years and year ago used to live like 4 houses down.  You want me to go shit on his porch?  I'll do it if you promise to Venmo me money to cover any fines or court costs if I get caught. Wink
Reply/Quote
[Image: 562a27b40666fa69deed210150d74103.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He only uses snail mail.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:30 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm actually not trying to be funny here, or make an old person joke.  I'm pretty sure if you want to contact him you're best bet is mailing in a letter.  He's be known to actually respond with a hand-written reply.

That said, I'm not sure when the last time someone reported this is.  The dude, I think, is 84 now.  I'm guessing he's not taking the time with that stuff anymore.

I do know where his house is.  A guy I used to be in band with years and year ago used to live like 4 houses down.  You want me to go shit on his porch?  I'll do it if you promise to Venmo me money to cover any fines or court costs if I get caught. Wink

Done!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:30 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm actually not trying to be funny here, or make an old person joke.  I'm pretty sure if you want to contact him you're best bet is mailing in a letter.  He's be known to actually respond with a hand-written reply.

And Pumpkin is on the same street.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

im on for $50
Zelle works too
Reply/Quote
mbrown @ onlyfans
Reply/Quote

We made need to rent a bus. How are we getting this entire board to his house for a group shitting.
Reply/Quote
Fwiw, Mike's house is in Indian Hill. No surprise there.

What is surprising though, is it really wasn't even nearly as nice as I thought it would be. He may have moved though, this was like in 1999.

True story: I almost skidded off the road into his front yard. We had band practice one day where there was a huge snow storm. My mom kept telling me not to drive that day. And then when I went anyways, she called me to tell to get home before the roads got to be too bad.

Like the idiot I was at 19 or 20, I just went along as if it were business as usual. So I left dude's house in my shitty Ford Taurus with shitty tires, way beyond when I should have, and went on down the road. Tried to slow down around a turn and my car just kept sliding, almost did a 180, and stopped just short of someone's yard.

Showed up at band practice next week, and told them story. The super rich kid in the band, whose house it was, told me I almost gave Mike Brown a lawn job. My reply? "That's where Mike Brown lives? I thought it would have been a huge mansion."

Note: It's no dump. You're still talking well over a million bucks. But Carson's house, if you saw it when he left, was WAY nicer.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And Pumpkin is on the same street.

Who’s pumpkin?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've heard stories of people emailing him and responding. I want to email him a link to the toxicity article to make SURE he doesn't miss it.

Dear Weezy,
 Thank you for your letter and concern. In regards to the toxicity article in SI, I am well aware of it and can put your mind at ease. These reports are grossly exaggerated. In fact one night over a game of Yahtzee Jim turner called out a few Bengal players in jest. It got a little out of hand because the alcohol and weed were a plenty that night. Lou or as we call him in the locker room "Little Lou Who" (He's a big Dr Seuss fan and alot of the defenses plays are inspired by his writings) was swearing at the players with each Yahtzee loss mounting, something hes a little used to in life. Even I was slapping ass that night and it got the best of me when I was riding Turner around the room in our "Rodeo Hour" But rest my friend you are in good hands, Zac and company will be with us for many years to come and I feel extremely fortunate with them leading us into the future

Lovingly Yours,
Mike Brown

PS- I loved your sitcom, it was hysterical. George Jefferson and you were quite the couple. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 03:30 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who’s pumpkin?

Katie
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 03:30 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who’s pumpkin?

(11-24-2020, 03:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Katie

Wrong, Pumpkin will always be Mike Brown's affectionate name Marvin Lewis.

"We had a close one last night you almost got us the win Pumpkin"

"Pumpkin you know how I feel about you but Im going to have to replace you as HC but there will never be another pumpkin for as long as I live"
Reply/Quote
If you don't know who Pumpkin is... It's you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 03:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Katie

So... Is that what Mike calls her to the media or is this just a sarcastic name fans like to call her?

(11-24-2020, 04:20 PM)jason Wrote: If you don't know who Pumpkin is... It's you.

Oh goodie Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He only uses snail mail.

And we're not talking the USPS. We're talking literally snails. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

If I were Burrows dad, I'd be seriously contemplating showing up at Mikey boys house and Zac dumbshits house with a baseball bat.

They more than likely destroyed his NFL career.  If he comes back in 22' 100% I will be amazed.  Ya, the season after next.  He will probably never be the same.  I hope I am wrong.  In my 32 years of watching the Bengals I have never been this disgusted with them.

There are no words to describe the complete and utter failure of the Bengals under Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If I were Burrows dad, I'd be seriously contemplating showing up at Mikey boys house and Zac dumbshits house with a baseball bat.

They more than likely destroyed his NFL career.  If he comes back in 22' 100% I will be amazed.  Ya, the season after next.  He will probably never be the same.  I hope I am wrong.  In my 32 years of watching the Bengals I have never been this disgusted with them.

There are no words to describe the complete and utter failure of the Bengals under Mike Brown.

Why do people keep saying this? I was worried for Burrow too, but I know he will be back in a normal timeframe. Alex Smith nearly died, and took 2 years to come back. Why would Burrow take that long?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:52 AM)thillan Wrote: Why do people keep saying this? I was worried for Burrow too, but I know he will be back in a normal timeframe. Alex Smith nearly died, and took 2 years to come back. Why would Burrow take that long?

Because Mike Brown and his family are football idiots who possibly just ruined Burrow.  My 12 year old son could not do any worse than Mike and Co. and I mean that.

My kid is smart enough to know you have to bring in people who actually know something about football and not think you can do it all on your own and your own way no matter what.
Reply/Quote