Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Mike Brown's Email Address?
30+yearsandnocigar@stupidass.com
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If I were Burrows dad, I'd be seriously contemplating showing up at Mikey boys house and Zac dumbshits house with a baseball bat.

They more than likely destroyed his NFL career.  If he comes back in 22' 100% I will be amazed.  Ya, the season after next.  He will probably never be the same.  I hope I am wrong.  In my 32 years of watching the Bengals I have never been this disgusted with them.

There are no words to describe the complete and utter failure of the Bengals under Mike Brown.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
Try a telegram or a passenger pigeon. Email is too newfangled and extravagant.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:57 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Because Mike Brown and his family are football idiots who possibly just ruined Burrow.  My 12 year old son could not do any worse than Mike and Co. and I mean that.

My kid is smart enough to know you have to bring in people who actually know something about football and not think you can do it all on your own and your own way no matter what.

Absolutely not surprised with this post, seeing who it's coming from.

Read an article about how the knee works.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In the past one or two members on the mothership posted replies they received from him to their hand-written correspondence. I'm sure he'd be glad to send a response to anyone choosing to do likewise. Just make sure to use your best stationary, and remember to ask to him what it was like to see the French & Indian War in person.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 03:26 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Fwiw, Mike's house is in Indian Hill.  No surprise there.  

What is surprising though, is it really wasn't even nearly as nice as I thought it would be.  He may have moved though, this was like in 1999.

True story: I almost skidded off the road into his front yard.  We had band practice one day where there was a huge snow storm.  My mom kept telling me not to drive that day.  And then when I went anyways, she called me to tell to get home before the roads got to be too bad.  

Like the idiot I was at 19 or 20, I just went along as if it were business as usual.  So I left dude's house in my shitty Ford Taurus with shitty tires, way beyond when I should have, and went on down the road.  Tried to slow down around a turn and my car just kept sliding, almost did a 180, and stopped just short of someone's yard.  

Showed up at band practice next week, and told them story.  The super rich kid in the band, whose house it was, told me I almost gave Mike Brown a lawn job.  My reply?  "That's where Mike Brown lives?  I thought it would have been a huge mansion."

Note: It's no dump.  You're still talking well over a million bucks.  But Carson's house, if you saw it when he left, was WAY nicer.

If you were able to almost skid into his front yard, he doesn't live there anymore. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If you're really that interested, go to Hamilton County Auditor's website and search property by name...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:20 PM)JSR18 Wrote: If you're really that interested, go to Hamilton County Auditor's website and search property by name...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is getting a bit dicey...

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 01:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is getting a bit dicey...

And interesting...:drool:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 01:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is getting a bit dicey...

Yeah. I know where he lives but i'm not about to post it here. You never know what type of weirdos are out there and what they would do.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He only uses snail mail.

Yep. Over the years, I’ve written Mike a couple of times and got a response to each one. Each letter was expressing concerns I had about the team or the stadium deal. The letters were very respectful to the Brown family and the team. I’m guessing if you write him using some of the same language we see posted here, the letter will end up in the trash and there will be no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you were able to almost skid into his front yard, he doesn't live there anymore. 

Fwiw, it was more like the front strip in front of the fence, but that's when I learned he lived right down the road.

Check your PM's, I'm just curious if we're talking about the same place.  
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2020, 11:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I know where he lives but i'm not about to post it here. You never know what type of weirdos are out there and what they would do.

Weirdo’s in here? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:50 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If I were Burrows dad, I'd be seriously contemplating showing up at Mikey boys house and Zac dumbshits house with a baseball bat.

They more than likely destroyed his NFL career.  If he comes back in 22' 100% I will be amazed.  Ya, the season after next.  He will probably never be the same.  I hope I am wrong.  In my 32 years of watching the Bengals I have never been this disgusted with them.

There are no words to describe the complete and utter failure of the Bengals under Mike Brown.

Mikey would take one look at the bat and say "No no no... My team plays that game with the pointy thing. You know?  The thing?!?"

[Image: th?id=OIP.p7DaJN6H3gZytHIcMkBglwHaI2&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes. Full stop.

... but I heard gramphol is recaulking his windows next week.
Reply/Quote