Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Myles Garrett worth?
Just an interesting but very unlikely scenario I want to hear some feedback on. Let's leave the "it'll never happen" posts out of it. We all know.

What if Garrett starts to fall in the draft. I'm not talking all the way to #9, but if he makes it out of the top 3-5 what would you be willing to package to move up and get him? We have several holes to fill so we need all the early picks we can get, but a real difference maker could cover for a few of those.

Would you give up this year and next years first? Our first and 2nd +more this year? At what point would you be willing to make a trade to grab this guy? Or would you not trade up at all for him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 02:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Just an interesting but very unlikely scenario I want to hear some feedback on. Let's leave the "it'll never happen" posts out of it. We all know.

What if Garrett starts to fall in the draft. I'm not talking all the way to #9, but if he makes it out of the top 3-5 what would you be willing to package to move up and get him? We have several holes to fill so we need all the early picks we can get, but a real difference maker could cover for a few of those.

Would you give up this year and next years first? Our first and 2nd +more this year? At what point would you be willing to make a trade to grab this guy? Or would you not trade up at all for him?

Nope. He to me isn't Clowney or even Mack coming out. He has been a productive guy but not a dominate guy. To me he is more of a 3-4 OLB anyways. There are also some questions around his work ethic.
Reply/Quote
AJMC and our first to Cleveland for #1?
I havent really looked at him. Just figure he will be gone. So i dont know if he is even worth trading up for
Reply/Quote
It depends. How many OTs from the SEC are we going to play?
Reply/Quote
I'm not overly excited about Garrett. I watch his games waiting to see a guy dominate, but it never seemed to happen - at least against non-creampuff teams.

Personally, the best pass rusher in this draft is Tim Williams and I don't even think it's that close. The guy gets off the ball as good as anyone I've ever seen.
Reply/Quote