Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is going on in Baltimore??
FBI raids the Mayor's house, and she skips town??

https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/baltimore-mayor-flees-state-after-feds-raid-her-home-report/?sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&fbclid=IwAR1BQ-qzgSsNXl-ZN9UuFn4SsEvPe7NvOH9y7b5oUVFJ2sAHYcUWYdVLdpI
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Apparently she didn't skip town, but it was revealed that there were some sales of her children's book series to various institutions connected to the city in some way and were essentially never used. The City Council has been calling for her to resign for some time now.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Maybe she just took a ride in the back of a Baltimore police van.
(04-26-2019, 08:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe she just took a ride in the back of a Baltimore police van.

Or, maybe Baltimore has had 3 sketchy Mayors, in a row..  Don't believe me?  Check the stats.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-26-2019, 09:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or, maybe Baltimore has had 3 sketchy Mayors, in a row..  Don't believe me?  Check the stats.

Stephanie Rawlings-Blake was sketchy?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-26-2019, 08:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe she just took a ride in the back of a Baltimore police van.

Surprising, a PD impugns law enforcement when discussing the maleficence of a elected official.  Don't waste your time, Fred, she can afford a private attorney.