Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is going to be on ESPN for the next 4 weeks?
(03-14-2020, 10:15 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Great, now Lowes and Home Depot are going to have empty shelves too...

Went to HD this morning to by my TP and they was out. I was there 2 days ago and they had Charmin and I was in hurry and I thought to myself, I'll just grab it on the next trip...;. Sad
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 04:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I suppose we could roll around the neighborhood, in our giant bubble and look at these perfectly manicured lawns.... Tongue

Like the boy in the bubble?  "The correct answer is 'Moops'.."   LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They will do what every other network does to fill out time slots... They will show reruns of 90s sitcoms like Home Improvement, Everybody Loves Raymond, and That 70's Show.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hurts ESPN big time.

Now you just have to listen to them talk, not good TV.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 05:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Like the boy in the bubble?  "The correct answer is 'Moops'.."   LOL

Shocked What did you do to Bubble Boy!
Reply/Quote
Major League Fishing!! I always tried to follow it anyway. but with new tournament formats, it ain't bad. That and last year's Players (golf) was on and it wasn't bad, either.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am predicting live video game competitions.

You might laugh, but those are becoming very popular, and I would rather watch a Madden game between two experts than some old rerun that I know how it ends.

Lets watch Fortnite and Mortal Kombat fights. And Super Mario Maker 2 races yeah!
Reply/Quote