Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Continues To Be Creepy.........
(05-30-2021, 12:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said I worship Trump?

You defend Trump lying to Americans about covid, for one.  Applauding a politician for lying to the people "for their own good" is either worship of the man himself, or you legitimately think it's the government's job to treat Americans like children.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-30-2021, 12:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You defend Trump lying to Americans about covid, for one.  Applauding a politician for lying to the people "for their own good" is either worship of the man himself, or you legitimately think it's the government's job to treat Americans like children.

Rolleyes

Saying that Trump was right for trying to keep the public from going crazy about a virus that no one knew anything about is worshiping him?

Rolleyes
(05-30-2021, 01:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

Saying that Trump was right for trying to keep the public from going crazy about a virus that no one knew anything about is worshiping him?

Rolleyes

Yes, saying a single politician is right to lie to the people he serves "for their own good" is putting him above the American public.  It's nice that you want the president to decide what people are allowed to know, but I don't buy into that line of thinking.

Are you ok with Biden deciding what the American people are allowed to know now that he's the president?  You want Biden to lie to us so we don't go crazy?
Well, I suppose there was no bitching to be had about the stock market today......
(05-30-2021, 12:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said I worship Trump?

I think he was a better choice than Biden, but that's not saying much.  

Your post is mostly just personal attacks and empty rhetoric because that's what the Democratic party is based off of: subjectivity with no objective realities.

Instead of addressing how creepy is or even trying to deny it, you just go on the attack because you have no rebuttal.

Sorry there are no personal attacks in there. That's the view I have of the republican party right now and the actions of those in power who are supported by people like you give me no reason to think otherwise. And this is a good example of playing the victim all the time. It is what it is.

The last guy took great pride in personally attacking people, spewed hate and division, and the party loves him. This guy gives a compliment to a little girl after her and her family introduced him to a crowd and he is unfit to for office. Do you see anything wrong with that?