Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(12-09-2019, 06:19 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I think you are correct.

In the first poll is was 5 wins or less, but I think most people who voted that were looking at 5-11 as a real possibility, not 1-12.

I would think that more people would want to dump Zac now after going 1 and 12.

Say dropping from 19.57% before the season to say just 15% (for example) still sticking with Zac.

Instead it goes UP to 25.71% still sticking with Zac.

Don't know if Zac has won some people over by being likeable as a person or people may think adding say Joe Burrow to the mix next year could work with Zac or people giving Zac & his Staff a year 1 Mulligan while blaming the Front Office more or what.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:29 PM)depthchart Wrote: I would think that more people would want to dump Zac now after going 1 and 12.

Say dropping from 19.57% before the season to say just 15% (for example) still sticking with Zac.

Don't know if Zac has won some people over by being likeable as a person or people may think adding say Joe Burrow to the mix next year could work with Zac or people giving Zac & his Staff a year 1 Mulligan while blaming the Front Office more or what.

For me, the difference between this year and last year is the coaching staff. The front office is the same inept one that Marvin had to deal with.

1-12 makes Taylor very unlikable as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure Dave Shula was a likable guy, but as a HC, he was detestable. Taylor has turned out even worse.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 06:29 PM)depthchart Wrote: I would think that more people would want to dump Zac now after going 1 and 12.

Nope.

It's called alcohol.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10138885]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote