Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you do this deal...
(03-10-2017, 09:54 AM)Jpoore Wrote: well the scenario was mccarron for richardson and their second round pick. I would do it. No question. U get a great de to go with dunlap and atkins, and a second round pick. Could go rg and center in second round with this scenario and have a great oline  a while. 

I have not seen that scenario.

All I've seen is McCarron for Richardson.

Where did you see them talking about a second round pick?
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 10:11 AM)bengals67 Wrote: signing an above average WR for $5 million while failing to deal with Whit and Z before this year is typical cheap ass stupid Bengal management thinking.

who cares who is playing WR when your QB has less than 2 second to throw

why wasn't the $5 million we spent on LaFell used to extend Whit and Z long before FA opened in 2017

Oh I forgot, we don't value guards even though we waste a first round pick on a guy who developed and became a top player at his position.

Plus we need roll over money to sign  guys who wont stay with Bengals in any case

This whole thing really started crashing after our playoff debacle loss to Pittsburgh and Marv not fired the next day.
He's not above average, he's average at best kind of like bjge was for us.but I agree about money could of been added on to whit or zeitler ,we wouldn't be as worried, and Davis and Williams would still be play in the draft
Reply/Quote