Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is up with Hendrickson?
(02-01-2023, 02:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Bengals went 12-4 without many sacks. Ossai is going to step up in 23, Trey will be Trey, Reader and Hill will man the middle, Hubbard will be there, everything will be fine.

I wouldnt prioritize pass rusher as much as many of you here.

aside from OT, its our most glaring need. I hope they address it agressively via FA and Draft. 
Trey can only do so much with no real pressure from the left side. Love Sam but we need more juice
Ossai I think is going to have a great yr next season but we need MORE talent there.
I wanted them to sign Reddick before the Eagles did and wow what a great FA signing for a team who already is loaded  
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 12:48 PM)kalibengal Wrote: aside from OT, its our most glaring need. I hope they address it agressively via FA and Draft. 
Trey can only do so much with no real pressure from the left side. Love Sam but we need more juice
Ossai I think is going to have a great yr next season but we need MORE talent there.
I wanted them to sign Reddick before the Eagles did and wow what a great FA signing for a team who already is loaded  

I understand what Frank is saying but also understand what you are saying here Kali. Can never have enough pass rushers
and another proven one would really help. Love the upside of our backups, especially Ossai but sure would be nice to bring 
in a proven one. Always liked Reddick and would of loved to have him, he IS ballin' with the Smeagols right now.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I understand what Frank is saying but also understand what you are saying here Kali. Can never have enough pass rushers
and another proven one would really help. Love the upside of our backups, especially Ossai but sure would be nice to bring 
in a proven one. Always liked Reddick and would of loved to have him, he IS ballin' with the Smeagols right now.

Philly GM: "How many pass rushers do you need?"
Sirianni: "Yes."

I know talent is a big deal, but if Anarumo does get hired somewhere as a HC, the Bengals should consider stealing the Eagles DL Coach. He's got 4 guys all at least in their 5th year in the NFL with career high in sacks, all of which would lead the 2022 Bengals in sacks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Philly GM: "How many pass rushers do you need?"
Sirianni: "Yes."

I know talent is a big deal, but if Anarumo does get hired somewhere as a HC, the Bengals should consider stealing the Eagles DL Coach. He's got 4 guys all at least in their 5th year in the NFL with career high in sacks, all of which would lead the 2022 Bengals in sacks.

Damn rights. Still remember when the Giants beat Brady in the Patriots in the SB when the Pats nearly went undefeated, what did 
they do in the next draft??? Drafted an End and said the same thing, came back and beat Brady again. A great pass rush nullifies a 
great QB and helps your Secondary out more than anything. We got Awuzie coming back, we got a decent Corner in Eli Apple we 
should bring back, CTB just played better as the season went on as a rookie and shown the NFL game isn't too big for him and we 
should bring back Vonn Bell, our veteran hard hitting Safety.

Add a Pass Rusher and a proven vet OT in FA and pay big money while doing so. Cannot expect La'el to come back 100% as I said
in the Up and Adams thread. We all saw how Hopkins wasn't right until late mid season last year and in the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote