Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your first pick this year?
(08-22-2015, 12:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've been doing a lot of mocks lately and I always try to pick tenth in ten team drafts.  Top five are normally Bell, AP, Lacy, Charles, and Lynch, then sometimes it will go like Rogers/Luck, A Brown, McCoy, C.J. Anderson, and then my two, but sometimes I'll be able to get Hill and then Anderson at 10 and 11, which I think that the Broncos will rely a lot on Anderson and he'll put up big numbers, but then I'm missing on all the top wideouts.

I think that they both could give me 17+ a game, so it might be worth it.

I just find it so hard not to take a WR in the first 2 rounds this year. Feel like you can grab some really good RBs in 3-5, guys like Forsett, Miller, Gore, Morris, Ingram, Stewart and Ellington off the top of my head. Those are guys Id actually be alright with grabbing at RB while the WR group has less talent with guys like Cobb, TY, Sanders, Evans and Hopkins who would all make me super nervous as a #1.

Would much rather have Hill, Dez Bryant and Justin Forsett over Hill, CJ Anderson and Randall Cobb for example but thats just me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eddie Lacey- Leveon Bell- Andrew Luck, in that order.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
My draft was after the 2nd Preseason game...  I went 7th outta 10 teams.  I took Antonio Brown.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote