Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Offensive Staff
(01-02-2018, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey, Marvin is back and it seems the "sticking point" between he and Mikey was offensive staff. So instead of kicking the wall give us your dream staff:

OC:

Oline:

WR:

RB:

QB:

OC: Jack Daniels

Oline: Jim Beam

WR: Johnny Walker

RB: Jose Cuervo

QB: Captain Morgan

That's the team that'll help me watch this crap for the next two years.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:55 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He was definitely an improvement, but how many times did the offense do little to nothing in the 2nd half of games? Even against Baltimore they didn’t score a second half point until the last minute and that was on their last chance on a 4th and 12

I also have this concern with lazor. But he also didn’t have an offseason and didn’t have his guy as OL coach either. There may be better options but it’s fair to consider these factors with him. I think lazor is a good coach. OL is where we need to make some progress. Also bring in a qb coach who is close to moving up. Leftwich is someone on the rise.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 02:10 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: OC: Jack Daniels

Oline: Jim Beam

WR: Johnny Walker

RB: Jose Cuervo

QB: Captain Morgan

That's the team that'll help me watch this crap for the next two years.

That's it.  I'm coming over to your place to watch the games next year ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey, Marvin is back and it seems the "sticking point" between he and Mikey was offensive staff. So instead of kicking the wall give us your dream staff:

OC:

Oline:

WR:

RB:

QB:

OL willie Anderson... He said he wants to coach   he was a smart dude that played many years.

have to look whos out there for the others
Reply/Quote