Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of offense will we see in 2020?
(04-13-2020, 11:30 AM)TheSweetness Wrote: I agree but I worry more the problem is can he even handle getting that many touches a game for a whole season. He seems to be a pretty fragile dude. 

I think his chest injury last year was,when Andy couldn't put the ball on the money and Ross had to reach up over his head 
For the ball and the Steelers player gave him a good shot
I think alot of WRS would have missed time on that hit
All the WRS last year missed games at some point 
Exceot Erickson.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2020, 07:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Heavy RPO 5 man protections with lots of in-breaking and vertical routes to maximize Burrows accuracy, anticipation, and touch.

I like. Joe

(04-13-2020, 12:44 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2  Joe Mixon's contract is up at the end of this season. If they don't extend him, we may see Clyde Edwards-Helaire taken with #33. Let Mixon walk and have one helluva running back on a 4 year rookie Deal... Cool

Love Mixon but not against this. Shouldn't overpay RB's in the NFL anymore, not smart.

Need to stack the Offense and what way better than getting the guy Burrow said was the best player he has played with?
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 11:40 AM)impactplaya Wrote: I think his chest injury last year was,when Andy couldn't put the ball on the money and Ross had to reach up over his head 
For the ball and the Steelers player gave him a good shot
I think alot of WRS would have missed time on that hit
All the WRS last year missed games at some point 
Exceot Erickson.

An inaccurate QB can get his guys hurt no question.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 02:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like. Joe

Love Mixon but not against this. Shouldn't overpay RB's in the NFL anymore, not smart.

Need to stack the Offense and what way better than getting the guy Burrow said was the best player he has played with?

I don't wanna break the bank on Mixon either, but just to remind you; Burrow played with Zeke Elliott, and Michael Thomas. I'm thinking he was being a lil gracious toward his buddy right there. No harm in that though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 02:09 PM)jason Wrote: I don't wanna break the bank on Mixon either, but just to remind you; Burrow played with Zeke Elliott, and Michael Thomas. I'm thinking he was being a lil gracious toward his buddy right there. No harm in that though.

True. Burrow also gave tons of credit to his O-line for his success and they were hardly great last season. Burrow got hit all 
the time last season, so yeah, he is gracious to his teammates, still doesn't take away Edwards-Helaire's skill sets.

Dude is seriously good all by himself.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True. Burrow also gave tons of credit to his O-line for his success and they were hardly great last season. Burrow got hit all 
the time last season, so yeah, he is gracious to his teammates, still doesn't take away Edwards-Helaire's skill sets.

Dude is seriously good all by himself.

I've seen a few people say that here, but I am curious as to why?  The LSU line did win the award for best O-line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Moore_Award

They weren't that bad, were they?  I only watched LSU at season's end once Burrow was on the Bengals radar for the #1 pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 02:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've seen a few people say that here, but I am curious as to why?  The LSU line did win the award for best O-line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Moore_Award

They weren't that bad, were they?  I only watched LSU at season's end once Burrow was on the Bengals radar for the #1 pick.

Crazy, Burrow was getting hit all season long. They are good run blockers for the most part but in pass protection I was
not impressed at all in most games. Also may have to do with LSU playing the best teams in college though lol
Reply/Quote
You will see an offense similar to the Rams from 2018 a lot of bunch formations with 11 personal. The key will be how good our Offensive line can be.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 03:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Crazy, Burrow was getting hit all season long. They are good run blockers for the most part but in pass protection I was
not impressed at all in most games. Also may have to do with LSU playing the best teams in college though lol

It's also probably hard to not give them the award after the season Burrow and the team had.  Maybe it wasn't reflective of the line's actual talent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 03:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: It's also probably hard to not give them the award after the season Burrow and the team had.  Maybe it wasn't reflective of the line's actual talent.

Thinking the same, just makes Burrow look even better in my eyes.

He was constantly getting hit and was still making those throws. Reminds me of Brady in this aspect, except Burrow has legs.

Burrow stands in there and makes the throw regardless and is fearless. Opposite of Dalton. No panic whatsoever.
Reply/Quote