Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes a woman?
(06-14-2015, 07:29 PM)xxlt Wrote: So, what makes a woman? 

A picture is worth a thousand words....

[Image: pp-The_Wolf_Of_Wall_Street-nude_scenes-1080p-14.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A rib bone and some magic.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 33M0rE4F_400x400.jpeg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: What about the women that were born with one but have the op to become a man?

Yeah, it was supposed to have pissed them off too.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 03:48 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If you were born with an area where ovaries are meant to be located. How's that?

Better. But there is then the argument that they are supposed to be located in the same place on the human body and the only determinant is hormonal levels and differentiation in development that makes you M or F. And, obviously that isn't a perfect process so we get the hermaphrodites, the ones with anatomical sex parts that don't match their mental programming, women who look and feel like women but don't have certain parts, men who look and feel like men but don't have certain parts, etc. Remarkable number of variables and what a nice time to be alive when those who are not as statistically common find more acceptance and understanding generally.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: 33M0rE4F_400x400.jpeg]

Beer goggles? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Long legs, taut breasts and tight poopers..... With a Mother Nature made vagina .
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 07:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: An innate ability to steal your time, your money, and your heart, and leave you a broken, bitter, spiritless, dried-out husk of your former self.  Or, at least one of them is.

That's why hurricanes are named after women.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 07:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: An innate ability to steal your time, your money, and your heart, and leave you a broken, bitter, spiritless, dried-out husk of your former self.  Or, at least one of them is.

I see you've met my ex-wife also :snark:
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 08:10 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I see you've met my ex-wife also :snark:

I feel your pain.  Or, I did until I got smart and got the hell away.  Glad you made it over the wall, too ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 09:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I feel your pain.  Or, I did until I got smart and got the hell away.  Glad you made it over the wall, too ThumbsUp

Well I have been divorced for about ten years now and though it was hard going through it at the time, so glad to be rid of her.  Well she is my sons mom, and we have to be involved in each others lives to a certain degree.  But yes I'm so glad to be rid of her. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2015, 09:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I feel your pain.  Or, I did until I got smart and got the hell away.  Glad you made it over the wall, too ThumbsUp

I am right there with you guys. Wasn't sure if I made the right choice initially. But there is no way I would go back .... I feel for Richmond i am not sure I could handle the drama of fighting for my kid with her.... But unlike my ex wife I am sure yours actually likes children.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 02:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am right there with you guys.   Wasn't sure if I made the right choice initially.  But there is no way I would go back ....   I feel for Richmond i am not sure I could handle the drama of fighting for my kid with her.... But unlike my ex wife I am sure  yours actually likes children.

For the most part things have been good.  The only time I really lost respect for her was when she tried to keep me from taking my son to Disney world.  I ended up having to take her to court, it sucked, but I won.  She chilled out once she realized I was done playing around with her, that was several years ago.  That being said she's good to my son and does take care of him, and we get along amicably.

I am curious though.  Are your kids from your ex or with your current wife.  Your post was unclear to me if you're divorced and remarried, but from previous conversation it seemed that your kids are with your current wife. 
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 03:02 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: For the most part things have been good.  The only time I really lost respect for her was when she tried to keep me from taking my son to Disney world.  I ended up having to take her to court, it sucked, but I won.  She chilled out once she realized I was done playing around with her, that was several years ago.  That being said she's good to my son and does take care of him, and we get along amicably.

I am curious though.  Are your kids from your ex or with your current wife.  Your post was unclear to me if your divorced and remarried, but from previous conversation it seemed that your kids are with your current wife. 

Yeah they are with my current. We aren't married yet but we will be later this year. She has had an issue getting documents showing her divorce. We should have married years ago.... We are married in everyway except a government license.

Best thing that ever happened to me was meeting her... So happy I got introduced.... Funny story the girl who introduced us was a girl I was dating at the time. She was from Russia but came here years ago .... and she was moving to New York and I wasn't going to move but she thought I was too nice to be single so she set me up with my Current girl. Which was part of that russian speakers group I mentioned before.... Funny how the world goes sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 03:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah they are with my current.  We aren't married yet but we will be later this year.   She has had an issue getting documents showing her divorce.   We should have married years ago....  We are married in everyway except a government license.  

Best thing that ever happened to me was meeting her...  So happy I got introduced.... Funny story the girl who introduced us was a girl I was dating at the time.  She was from Russia but came here years ago .... and she was moving to New York and I wasn't going to move but she thought I was too nice to be single so she set me up with my Current girl.   Which was part of that russian speakers group I mentioned before....   Funny how the world goes sometimes.

It is funny how the world goes around sometimes.  Hell I ran into the very first girlfriend I ever had a few years back. The joke was that it took me 20 +years to round those bases.  Weird how stuff happens.

Good luck on with all the legalities, hope it works out for you.  Though I am a bit surprised that you have two kids together and can't get married even with the lack of documentation.  Seems like something should be able to be done.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 10665218_10152804284349381_3488973103436...e=562D2306]
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2015, 03:43 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It is funny how the world goes around sometimes.  Hell I ran into the very first girlfriend I ever had a few years back. The joke was that it took me 20 +years to round those bases.  Weird how stuff happens.

Good luck on with all the legalities, hope it works out for you.  Though I am a bit surprised that you have two kids together and can't get married even with the lack of documentation.  Seems like something should be able to be done.

Her city in belarus where she was divorced... The building caught fire and they lost loads of records. Our immigration system is insane and part of the reason why I rail on the illegals who don't get to enjoy the paperwork nightmare .

Thanks man for the well wishes .
Reply/Quote