Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What motivates this team?
Why should they be motivated? They have more job security than a politician. Suck it up, who cares you are familiar so you get a new contract. Start cutting guys mid season and you will see an attitude change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 10:19 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Supposedly they were focusing on fundamentals in training camp.

No no no no no. They were focusing AROUND fundamentals, meaning they focused on everything BUT fundamentals. Slight, but key difference there.
Reply/Quote
Payday
Reply/Quote
Are there any on field leaders? I can’t ID one on either side. Mixon is at least vocal. Defense no one. Need the leaders to step up and take charge. But none to be found
Reply/Quote
Motivated to do what??
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 11:20 AM)jason Wrote: How long are we gonna blame pregame speeches and motivational speeches for losses? They're losing because they ain't no good.

Tiger  ...and they "ain't" no good because I don't believe there is any of the  accountability that was coming out of everybody's mouth during the spring and training camp.

The announcers on today's game were talking about the "lightness" of this weeks practices and the "laughing, loud music and comradery" in the locker room.

Sounds like a team that has some players who don't respect coaches and have already threw in the towel.

I don't buy that "forget the last game and move on to the next". If you can't remember history, you're doomed to repeat it...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Since 1991, staff has changed, players have changed, there is only one constant ... Mike Brown!

It is what it is.
Reply/Quote