Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What part of the Constitution gives dead people rights?
If a man's wife dies why shouldn't he be allowed to keep having sex with her dead body? Why are dead people entitled to protection at the expense of living people.

Probably some old religious mumbo jumbo that needs to be taken out of our modern laws.
(05-17-2019, 04:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If a man's wife dies why shouldn't he be allowed to keep having sex with her dead body?  Why are dead people entitled to protection at the expense of living people.

Probably some old religious mumbo jumbo that needs to be taken out of our modern laws.

Are you asserting she died during sex?

Why's it got to be a man and woman, why can't it be 2 men?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2019, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you asserting she died during sex?

I'm not exactly sure.

But let's say she died and then after he has her embalmed he wants to have sex with his beloved again before she is entured.

(05-17-2019, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why's it got to be a man and woman, why can't it be 2 men?

It can definitely be two men, but as in most situations in life women are at a disadvantage when they want to have sex with their dead husband.  Their options are much more limited than a man who wants to have sex with his dead wife.
(05-17-2019, 04:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If a man's wife dies why shouldn't he be allowed to keep having sex with her dead body?  Why are dead people entitled to protection at the expense of living people.

I would think she would have trouble consenting to the sex after she's passed. Smirk

Perhaps there should be some kind of legal agreement where the spouse can grant you permission to have your way with them long after they're gone?  Mellow
(05-17-2019, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm not exactly sure.

But let's say she died and then after he has her embalmed he wants to have sex with his beloved again before she is entured.

I suppose if it's oral it's OK.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-17-2019, 04:50 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Perhaps there should be some kind of legal agreement where the spouse can grant you permission to have your way with them long after they're gone?  Mellow

There is a process by which people are allowed to remove sections of skin from a dead body in order to preserve a sentimental tattoo.  I am pretty sure that requires consent by the donor before death.

So maybe the wife could consent to the husband removing and keeping the vagina and/or anus.
(05-17-2019, 04:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose if it's oral it's OK.

"Could you leave the room while I kiss her good bye?"
I suppose this question arises from the fact that she has continually told you no and you would like to stick it to her one last time?