Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Long
When do you guys expect the whole hiring process will be complete.
Is there a chance we are waiting on someone still involved in the playoffs or have we already interviewed the guy?
I know a few will say it's Hue but I just don't realistically see that happening
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 07:28 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: When do you guys expect the whole hiring process will be complete.
Is there a chance we are waiting on someone still involved in the playoffs or have we already interviewed the guy?
I know a few will say it's Hue but I just don't realistically see that happening

After the final game of the current team if it is an outsider.

Hue, Vance, Lazor, or Simmons would be sometime during this weekend if it is one of them, giving them a jump start on getting a staff together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cheers mate
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 07:28 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: When do you guys expect the whole hiring process will be complete.

Last time when they hired Lewis I think it took over three weeks for the process to end.  The longer this goes the better chance that someone external from the Bengal organization is hired which is likely a good thing, especially to energize the fan base.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Should hear something before Senior Bowl week...of course thats after the East West Shrine game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote