Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's everyone doing now?
(05-03-2021, 04:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Working away; today has been super busy, with some light nothings, here and there (now is a light nothing lol).

It's supposed to FINALLY not rain this weekend (after the last 3 have been filled with rainy days), north of Toronto, so after my windows get tinted on Saturday, I will probably vacuum my entire interior and give the dash a nice deep-clean as well. End of the month is oil change, air filters getting replaced and new pads and rotors. With the addition of my new stickers (just a couple), my new roof racks and my new emblems, my car will be completely done (aside from head gasket next year) for the next 3 years or so, with regards to any major maintenance or additions, be it cosmetic or otherwise.

So yeah, I'm doing car stuff now Big Grin That and gardening; planted my tomatoes (indoors) 2 weekends ago and they've all come through; biggest is now at about 4 inches tall.

Exciting times! Big Grin

Are you using any indoor plant lights? If so, what? I am interested in indoor tomatos, but house faces north, so very poor lighting.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 06:23 PM)Burma Wrote: Are you using any indoor plant lights? If so, what? I am interested in indoor tomatos, but house faces north, so very poor lighting.

Damn, sadly, I do not.

My parents used to have a hydroponic setup, back in the day, with a big fluorescent light that was super-good... I ended up using it for my 86 gallon aquarium. I'm sorry I cannot be of any help to you, at this time Sad

Mine face the south (back of my house) and they are hit with sun all day long. When I plant them, they go nuts and with my added blend of coffee, tea and eggshells, I planted them 3 weeks too late last year (second week of June) and they were growing into November, with overgrowth from August to when I pulled 'em out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In Myrtle Beach on vacation.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Right now I’m using my iPad to get on The Bengals Board and my work-issued laptop is also open because I’m editing a PowerPoint presentation for Thursday morning.

My boss loves it when I email him edited products in the evening or early morning because it means I’m working before or after hours. It’s much harder to create a 30 minute presentation than a 90 minute presentation.

Also, I’m watching Lenny the dog while the lovely Mrs. FIK helps my daughter record some voiceovers in the basement.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 06:13 PM)Stewy Wrote: step away from the ledge

That corny ass 90s song is stuck in my head now...

I will understaaaaaaaa- aaaaaannnd.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Started doing 2022 mock draft sims on PFN.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 10:03 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Started doing 2022 mock draft sims on PFN.

Who we getting? 
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 10:17 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Who we getting? 

Joe Burrow's life depends on it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Different things.

Checking other teams' draft picks and the status of everything they're doing.

Reviewing our own picks and seeing how they'll fit and how much they can improve our team.

Keeping an eye on free agency to see if there's anybody released that we can sign (mainly tight end because I'm feeling more and more confident with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd, especially with Mixon in the backfield (not to mention guys like Perine and Pooka). Also hoping a good backer gets dropped just because I want an intimidating force in the middle of our defense.

Mostly, I've been thinking about the offensive line and wondering if we'll improve it in free agency because I believe our season rests on that now.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 09:08 PM)jason Wrote: That corny ass 90s song is stuck in my head now...

You son of a...

Now it's my head!
Reply/Quote
Waiting for the team to sell! That way I can buy new merchandise and tickets! I hope I’m wrong, but the way they addressed the oline was a ***** slap in the face!
Reply/Quote
Oh and Taylor has to win 7 games to have a better record than Shula!
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 05:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: That guy is 2022's "generational" talent.  Ninja

We need Justyn Ross
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 10:31 PM)jason Wrote: Joe Burrow's life ghost depends on it...

Ftfy
Reply/Quote
Finishing up reading 3 2022 mocks that all have us taking the same player, a safety. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2021, 12:35 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We need Justyn Ross

Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Been getting ready for the summer semester at UC. Left radio a while back to get my Zoology degree and start a new career. So, that is most of my time anymore.

That and finding a Jacksonville Jaguars fan forum. Tongue Tongue Tongue Ninja Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sorry, Burma; can't send it via PM, so I'll need to post here.

My biggest of the heirlooms, last year:

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2021, 09:08 PM)jason Wrote: That corny ass 90s song is stuck in my head now...

It's called, "Jumper," and it's friggin' awesome.

TEB was only hot for that one album, but boy were they EVER white hot at that time; TEB (the album) was an absolute banger.
Reply/Quote
Nobody's posted their new post pandemic Bengals jersey yet? Whaccha all doing?
Reply/Quote