Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in your wallet
(01-24-2020, 07:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hey I found a lot in there...  Including my blockbuster video card and 4 library cards...  (I cannot remember the last time I visited one of those)

About 5 years worth of medical insurance cards.   Some random rewards cards.  A Spare car key.

more people went to libraries than went to the movies, in the year, 2019
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 07:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A condom I used on prom night 39 years ago.

Your mom's phone number on a scrap of White Castle napkin.

eight dollars

victim card

7 credit cards

a roach

"Chaffed Cowboy Club" membership card

half a Polaroid photo of Chelsie Clinton's bare feet.

A used condom.. How quaint.. Is that just in case someone might swipe your wallet and will drop it immediately after touching your 39 year old splooge? Got any used toilet paper in there as well? Perhaps a dose of H1N1 virus just in case? Sick

I have several old debit cards and current debit cards for 3 different accounts, VA card, library card, lots of useless receipts all currently too faded to be of any use whatsoever, pictures of my kids, nieces, etc,. My ID card, a few old cell phone chip holders (no idea why actually) My KROGER plus card (for buying gas cheaply) a few very expired shopping lists and no cash for emergencies. I do, however have a very durable wallet I bought from Saddleback Leather company....probably the last wallet I'll ever need.
If you're in the market for a new wallet and tired of having to buy a new one every few years get your next wallet from them.  https://saddlebackleather.com/  A little pricey, but the damned things last forever.. I used to replace my cheap wallets every few years. My Saddleback wallet is over 5 years old and showing absolutely no signs of wearing out. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote