Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the News on Eifert?
Are there any reports of him visiting teams out there? Any offers that we know of?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:43 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Are there any reports of him visiting teams out there? Any offers that we know of?

Kept seeing him linked to the Cowboys, but nothing substantial.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:43 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Are there any reports of him visiting teams out there? Any offers that we know of?

Not that I've seen. Things I do know..

49ers were looking at him last offseason.

He's said he wants to come back. He also said the offense is better with him in it (when healthy) so he assumes the feeling I mutual.

Something I don't know, but would watch out for are the following teams: Oakland, New England (duh), Atlanta, Green Bay, Kansas City and maybe Chicago.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kept seeing him linked to the Cowboys, but nothing substantial.

Would surprise me a little with JW coming out of retirement.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:03 AM)Takedown Wrote: Would surprise me a little with JW coming out of retirement.

What?  Are he and Eifert going to alternate weeks on the IR?   Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What?  Are he and Eifert going to alternate weeks on the IR?   Hilarious

Unlike Eifert, Witten rarely missed games over his career.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 10:43 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Are there any reports of him visiting teams out there? Any offers that we know of?

just that we were talking to him..

And the mullet is gone
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 11:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What?  Are he and Eifert going to alternate weeks on the IR?   Hilarious

come on you know IR don't work like that....
Reply/Quote

Likes long walks on beaches when healthy.. probably in his match.com profile.. (I really don't look that stuff up though...REALLY!) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Last I heard he has a pulse and is walking.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 02:01 PM)phil413 Wrote: Last I heard he has a pulse and is walking.

Yeah, I can't imagine he has much interest at the moment. He's still in rehabbing a significant injury and I believe any team is going to wait and see what he looks like when he's ready to play again.

Reply/Quote