Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the most....
Out of curiosity, what is the most amount of pee that you've ever had on yourself??  Not your own pee, but someone elses? 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 11:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Out of curiosity, what is the most amount of pee that you've ever had on yourself??  Not your own pee, but someone elses? 

None that I think of except when maybe when my son was an infant.

What ever trips your trigger though man... Confused
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 11:56 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: None that I think of except when maybe when my son was an infant.

What ever trips your trigger though man... Confused

Sooooo....have you ever peed on your buddy's wiener while he was sleeping to make him think he peed the bed?  Did you feel super bad for it?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sooooo....have you ever peed on your buddy's wiener while he was sleeping to make him think he peed the bed?  Did you feel super bad for it?

Dude ya gotta bring that up again?!?!  I told you I blacked out :angry:
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sooooo....have you ever peed on your buddy's wiener while he was sleeping to make him think he peed the bed?  Did you feel super bad for it?

I knew after the OP, this thread was heading somewhere i didn't want to go...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 11:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Out of curiosity, what is the most amount of pee that you've ever had on yourself??  Not your own pee, but someone elses? 

Why do I picture you reading responses to this thread with hand lotion and a box of kleenex?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 02:33 AM)Beaker Wrote: Why do I picture you reading responses to this thread with hand lotion and a box of kleenex?

Bro, were you looking in my window?  How'd you like the tarp on the bed?  Nice touch, right?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 01:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew after the OP, this thread was heading somewhere i didn't want to go...

So you've never peed in a cup and then poured it down your body?  Not even while you were in the shower?  Not that I have.....
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Oh finally! The dreaded golden shower thread.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 09:10 AM)::Johnny Cupcake Wrote: So you've never peed in a cup and then poured it down your body?  Not even while you were in the shower?  Not that I have.....

Are you kidding? That's my favorite pass time activity. I thought we all done this! Man we need some football

Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Break out the rubber sheets and the gerbils.....this is gonna get interesting.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
When I was younger, my friend threw one of those thick ass lollipops at me from about 40 feet away. It nailed me in the head. I got insta-rage and ran over and pissed on him. Needless to say that prick never attacked me with treats again.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 04:32 PM)The Dangler Wrote: When I was younger, my friend threw one of those thick ass lollipops at me from about 40 feet away. It nailed me in the head. I got insta-rage and ran over and pissed on him. Needless to say that prick never attacked me with treats again.

So, there were four pricks present that day. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Why did I click on this thread???
Reply/Quote

a gallon or 2...bachelor party got real weird, real fast
Reply/Quote
Hey I found a picture of Johnny

[Image: r-kelly.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Back when I was younger, me and a group of people passed out at my buddys house in Clifton and we all wake up at 5 a.m to my buddy being a zombie and giving his date a golden shower. Oh man, that was fn hilarious. She didn't even wake up lmfao. Woke up at 10 am like nothing happened even though her hair was super sticky...good times.
Reply/Quote
One quart.  That's why I don't hang with R. Kelly anymore, my long hair kept confusing him...
Reply/Quote
One tiny drop, and I knocked him the **** out just for that.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote