Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurts me to say it...
(12-29-2015, 02:44 AM)Beaker Wrote: These are the same people who will be crying when he gets offered a head coaching position after the season. Fact: Jackson is the best OC we have had in a LONG time.

Maybe Daltons audibles are making hue look better?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:44 AM)Beaker Wrote: These are the same people who will be crying when he gets offered a head coaching position after the season. Fact: Jackson is the best OC we have had in a LONG time.

Until the 2nd half. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:47 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Until the 2nd half. Ninja

Dalton was one of if not the best QB in the league in the second half... 
Reply/Quote
That a fact???
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:39 AM)matmaven Wrote: This team has been good, but not good enough for the last 5 seasons now.  That's what's so frustrating.  You feel like they are right there, ready to knock the door down, and they can't.

This season looked very promising, but everyone is in "1st round layoff loss"  panic now after tonight's loss. D is solid.  O without Dalton is suspect, even though AJM has played as well as can be expected.  The killer has been the awful running game.  Can't win in the playoffs with AJM w/o at least a decent running game.

My confidence level we will win at least 1 playoff game this year is not high at this point.

It wasn't so awful in the first half. So, that shows they can run it when they want to...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Sad Sad Sad loss....the biggest regular season game in 25 years. If it were a close game throughout I could give it a pass, but at 14-3 at the half they had the Broncos on the ropes. Then Marv forces Hue to play super conservative Marv ball and try and run, run, short throw against the leagues top defense and burn timeouts. Coaching not to lose, and not playing to win.

Everything was on the line a first round bye, getting your starting QB back for the first playoff game, and possible home field advantage in the playoffs. This loss was all on coaching!!!

So....bye bye, bye!!! Hello 3rd seed, hello wild card weekend, and more than likely against the Jets. This is a funny year when the 5th and 6th seeds in the AFC may be just as good as the top seeds. I give the Bengals a .05 chance of getting a playoff win now!!!!

EVEN WHEN THEY ARE GOOD, THE BENGALS ARE STILL BAD.....COMMON DENOMINATOR=MARVIN LEWIS!!!

CONGRATS MARVIN SCREWUS!! ONCE AGAIN, A HUGE HUGE GAME = A HUGE HUGE LET DOWN!!!

The even sadder thing is it will waste one of the best teams and seasons in the history of the franchise!!
Reply/Quote

Then we need to be the ones that offer him a head coaching job. 

Our running game has been poo all year. But Dalton had us as a top offensive team at one point. Our offense is totally loaded. Any of the OCs under Marvin would have had this group in the top 10 offensively. Dalton was praised for his command of the offense and audibles that put us in the right plays. We will more than likely promote from within so make Zampese the OC. Keep the majority of the system.

There are only so many times i can watch plays where Whitworth lines up out wide and we run it up the middle or pass plays designed to throw to an offensive linemen in the endzone. 

Hue is an offensive version of Zimmer imo with his fire and motivational tactics. Definitely a little more creative. And is more of a risk taker. IdI'Id take it over the same old  playing not to lose Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Too many people are forgetting about Eifert not being in there. Once he gets back and hopefully remains healthy, this will be a better offense period for a playoff run.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:33 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: filepicker%2FvtWZTTlURRrNFdRERAnl_Jump_f...bridge.jpg]

and now 2016
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:46 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Maybe Daltons audibles are making hue look better?

I wouldn't say that.

The audibles are still in the playbook. They still work on that. Hue has obviously taught Dalton some things, like how to fully read the defense and where to go. He also trusts the QB to make changes. They have chemistry and work well together.

Sure, Dalton made a HUGE leap, but Hue deserves a ton of credit for helping Dalton mature.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote