Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What's the truth?
(12-27-2017, 10:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Perhaps you should use The Google to read up on Mike Brown......the confusion will end.

Wow! I just googled Mike Brown... holy crap! I thought Irsay was bad! Even though Irsay is kind of a drug addict, he actually does care about the Colts, the Fanbase, and winning Superbowls. Mike Brown seems to only care about making money. I didn't realize he's also the GM of the Bengals! Is he also part of the scouting team?

By the way, what's this link I found all about?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/7/21/16007086/mike-brown-pledges-dedication-bengals-winning-super-bowl-letter-fans

Does he mean it or is this just his way of selling Season Holder tickets?

Also, Mike Brown fired Sam Wyche?!! WTF was THAT all about! Didn't Sam Wyche coach the Bengals to within 34 seconds of winning the Superbowl? The only reason he lost was he was against possibly the greatest if not THE greatest QB to play the game - Joe Montana! That's pretty good, if you ask me.

Anyway... fired Sam Wyche but kept Marvin Lewis for 15 years... hmmnnn... does Mike Brown have mental illness?
Reply/Quote
The Bengals and Browns have decided to merge both teams somewhere near Columbus and call them the Clevlenatti Browngals coached by Huey Lewis.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 10:37 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow! I just googled Mike Brown... holy crap! I thought Irsay was bad! Even though Irsay is kind of a drug addict, he actually does care about the Colts, the Fanbase, and winning Superbowls. Mike Brown seems to only care about making money. I didn't realize he's also the GM of the Bengals! Is he also part of the scouting team?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/7/21/16007086/mike-brown-pledges-dedication-bengals-winning-super-bowl-letter-fans

Also, Mike Brown fired Sam Wyche?!! WTF was THAT all about! Didn't Sam Wyche coach the Bengals to within 34 seconds of winning the Superbowl? The only reason he lost was he was against possibly the greatest if not THE greatest QB to play the game - Joe Montana! That's pretty good, if you ask me.

Anyway... fired Sam Wyche but kept Marvin Lewis for 15 years... hmmnnn... does Mike Brown have mental illness?

Yep, he's killer ain't he? Ninja

We have the smallest scouting department in the league, so small, our coaches have to do a lot of their own scouting.  

Sam Wyche wanted personnel control, Mikey's a control freak, so......"to hell with winning football, I gotta have my stubborn way".  To add to that, he told the media that Sam resigned in order to keep from paying the remainder of his contract.  He's a dirtbag, the bane of Bengals' fans existence.  Some wish death on him....I won't go that far, but I sure as shit wouldn't be too sad.  **** him.

The letter is mere lip service.  We see that shit quite often.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 10:37 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Wow! I just googled Mike Brown... holy crap! I thought Irsay was bad! Even though Irsay is kind of a drug addict, he actually does care about the Colts, the Fanbase, and winning Superbowls. Mike Brown seems to only care about making money. I didn't realize he's also the GM of the Bengals! Is he also part of the scouting team?

You ask too many questions.

Goobery questions.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
In defense of Marvin , you don't win a coach of the year award being a bad coach. Marvin can't help it if his skilled players are chocking and not preforming for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 06:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: In defense of Marvin , you don't win a coach of the year award being a bad coach. Marvin can't help it if his skilled players are chocking and not preforming for him.

[Image: laminated-rubber-wheel-chock-11x9-25x5-75.jpg]

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 08:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dam, you got me again. What would I do with out you? Hilarious
[Image: laminated-rubber-wheel-chock-11x9-25x5-75.jpg]

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 06:49 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: In defense of Marvin , you don't win a coach of the year award being a bad coach. Marvin can't help it if his skilled players are chocking and not preforming for him.

Is chocking some new liberal term or did an another illiterate Steeler fan mean "Choking"?  Wink

Preforming - Is than what Ben does to Bell on his knees in the women's restroom protected by offensive lineman prior to each game?  Tongue

We are having trouble understanding Steeler fan language and illiteracy.  Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Okay, I have to admit, that 4th and 12 completion that Andy Dalton made was pretty awesome. I thought the Bengals were dead. Then, they not only came back to life, but they completed a 49 yd TD play! Knocking the Ravens out of the playoffs.

Pretty awesome! Nice sendoff to your HC, Marvin Lewis.

Speaking of HC's... as you've probably already heard, the Colts fired Pagano (which was expected). I'm not sad about that at all. The fanbase in Indy has felt that Pagano spent 1 season too long in Indy. He pretty much had to go.

Now, I "THOUGHT" that Marvin Lewis was going to be gone? Why is he making comments to the media that he wants to coach the Bengals in 2018? Huh? What's THAT about? Hey rFaulk... is this a gooberish question too? If things were so clear, as you like to point out, how come even Marvin is confused as to whether he's going to coach in Cincy or not?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 02:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You ask too many questions.

Goobery questions.

Here's a goobery question... who's the Bengals coach for the next 2 season? Hmm

Oh yeah... THAT GUY! Hilarious

Bengals can't even fire a coach correctly, huh? Wow!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:23 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Here's a goobery question... who's the Bengals coach for the next 2 season? Hmm

Oh yeah... THAT GUY! Hilarious

Bengals can't even fire a coach correctly, huh? Wow!

You can't fire someone that doesn't have a contract.

Goober.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can't fire someone that doesn't have a contract.

Goober.

He does now! ThumbsUp

2 more years... how do you like that! Hilarious

So... are you happy that MARVIN'S BACK?!! :giggle:
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:05 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: He does now! ThumbsUp

I absolutely KNEW you were going to say that.

You completely ignored what you said, and how completely incorrect, uninformed and gooberish it was and you went straight to the "he does now...how do you feel about that". 

Here's how i feel. 

You are a goober and trading posts with you makes me sad for all my brain cells that have died as a result and for all the brain cells you don't have. 

sad face Sad

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I absolutely KNEW you were going to say that.

You completely ignored what you said, and how completely incorrect, uninformed and gooberish it was and you went straight to the "he does now...how do you feel about that". 

Here's how i feel. 

You are a goober and trading posts with you makes me sad for all my brain cells that have died as a result and for all the brain cells you don't have. 

sad face Sad
Oh... pfffttt!  Don't be such a sad face! You know you're just absolutely THRILLED that Marvin's back, right? :giggle:  ThumbsUp

I guess that answers all the questions I had. We in Colts-Land are happy for you! Hilarious

By the way, I meant what I said in an earlier post - that pass by your Red Rifle on 4th and 12 was awesome. I tip my hat to Andy and Co.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 12:56 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Oh... pfffttt!  Don't be such a sad face! You know you're just absolutely THRILLED that Marvin's back, right? :giggle:  ThumbsUp

I guess that answers all the questions I had. We in Colts-Land are happy for you! Hilarious

By the way, I meant what I said in an earlier post - that pass by your Red Rifle on 4th and 12 was awesome. I tip my hat to Andy and Co.

He has some abilities. He just needs someone that knows the weak parts of his game and can show him an effective way to work on them. 

Reply/Quote