Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with Andre Smith?
(09-17-2017, 04:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So I thought when Whitworth left they'd play Smith at RT and Fisher at LT.

My guess is they think Fisher is doing ok and don't want to move him to LT.

But...I don't know.

For all we know, the Bengals could think the line is ok. After all, Bodine keeps starting at C.

And the irony is, any time TJ Johnson plays there, he looks better.  And he ain't exactly a beast.  It's this stubbornness which makes me seriously doubt the line will be fixed for next year.  Denial, I believe they call it.  The Bengals may not have invented it, but they sure have made it their own.

Actually, I think they are this way for the sake of their fans, fearing that if they did actually operate like a real NFL franchise, we'd all drop dead of heart attacks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:53 PM)McC Wrote: And the irony is, any time TJ Johnson plays there, he looks better.  And he ain't exactly a beast.  It's this stubbornness which makes me seriously doubt the line will be fixed for next year.  Denial, I believe they call it.  The Bengals may not have invented it, but they sure have made it their own.

Actually, I think they are this way for the sake of their fans, fearing that if they did actually operate like a real NFL franchise, we'd all drop dead of heart attacks.

They operate out of cheapness and complacency. Replacing Bodine costs money. Or replacing Alexander who won't replace Bodine costs money.

Plus, they know that Alexander will toe the company line here and go with the flow. You hire a coach from outside and he may not fit in as much.

The easiest thing to do is nothing.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: He's an honored member of the Megabelly club along with the two Pauls, Randy and Marv.

He's a fat-ass, self entitled loser who embarrassed the Bengals by giving him more money while he idles his Benz at the carry out window at KFC. Gotta keep that ass fat so your tailbone doesn't rub the bench! Worthless POS! He's such a loser, Rupaul wants to buy his titties!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Michael Oher, Orlando Franklin, and John Greco are still available. Just sayin'.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 10:43 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Michael Oher, Orlando Franklin, and John Greco are still available.  Just sayin'.....

That's Orlando 'Crazy Eyes' Franklin to you mister..
[Image: BZ4VjH4CAAAHeap.png]
Reply/Quote