Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ref crew for Bengals/Broncos
Is the same crew from the Cincy/Pitt wild card game. This could be another long game.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Refs-from-AFC-Wild-Card-game-assigned-to-Bengals-Broncos-47641769
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
We ended on good terms with them right??....

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
The skies the limit, they luv us!

We're screwed - even worse than last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Woooo!!!!! The fix is in
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
How is that crew even employed still?
Reply/Quote
At least they won't be looking for 55 all game.

Pacman better be careful though.

Reply/Quote
I don't know why but I have a feeling the NFL knows it's on thin ice with Bengals fans lately and I'm thinking this game will be called really well. Or I could just go "DAE HATE BENGALS? LOL"
Reply/Quote
Watching Cam Newton get "legally" speared in the head several times on the first game of the season does not inspire much confidence in me.  The best was the offsetting intentional grounding, right before he got crowned in the grill.  Oh, and Talib's attempt to paralyze someone with a facemask during the Super Bowl.  Can't forget about that one either.
Reply/Quote
This is unfair. They were warned pre game to watch for tensions last week. This warning will still carry over where Bengals are concerned. Totally unfair.

Reply/Quote
It's become a sad state of affairs when we feel the need to discuss who the ref crew is each week.
Reply/Quote
Only thing that will change it is for enough Cincinnati residents to call and demand the local Prosecutor to open an investigation into game fixing by the referees. Not that I think the case would go anywhere, but the NFL would quickly shut down the favoritism before it gets further exposed. All this league needs is a hint of that going on to drop it's ratings even further....
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:01 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: It's become a sad state of affairs when we feel the need to discuss who the ref crew is each week.

You're right.  We should be like Marvin and co. and just stick out head in the sand and pretend we are at the beach. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 09:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Is the same crew from the Cincy/Pitt wild card game. This could be another long game.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Refs-from-AFC-Wild-Card-game-assigned-to-Bengals-Broncos-47641769

So they're gonna find a way to job us late in the game. I really hate conspiracy theories, but im really getting the feeling that the NFL isn't crazy about the idea of our team being one of the better teams in the league. Its almost like the Bengals being the team to beat isn't a good narrative for the league.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I love it when refs come out and say "we are gonna run a tight ship" and then by halftime it becomes plainly clear that they actually meant "Were gonna run a tight ship on the Bengals so the other guys don't get hit too hard".

How is that team allowed the ref games like seriously? Marvin needs to get in someone's face on sunday after the FIRST bad call. Like bro go OFF bad and get penalized.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 11:15 PM)treee Wrote: I don't know why but I have a feeling the NFL knows it's on thin ice with Bengals fans lately and I'm thinking this game will be called really well. Or I could just go "DAE HATE BENGALS? LOL"

You're making the assumption they actually care what we say think, which seems like a stretch at best for one of the smallest market teams.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather have this guy:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/7/78/Two-Face.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151009022747
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 09:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Is the same crew from the Cincy/Pitt wild card game. This could be another long game.

That's John Parry, right? IIRC...

Aside from the playoff ridiculousness, he's always been a decent ref for us.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 09:52 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So they're gonna find a way to job us late in the game. I really hate conspiracy theories, but im really getting the feeling that the NFL isn't crazy about the idea of our team being one of the better teams in the league. Its almost like the Bengals being the team to beat isn't a good narrative for the league.

As my good buddy Hans Landa would say, "That's a BINGO!"
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 10:49 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: That's John Parry, right? IIRC...

Aside from the playoff ridiculousness, he's always been a decent ref for us.

I beg to differ....he was also the ref for last season's week 14 Steeler's game.  That one started out of control and ended even worse.

4th time in last 16 games we've gotten this crew.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote