Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi has allowed the most pressures through week 7
(10-25-2016, 07:02 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Andre didn't start full time until year 3. I'm going to be patient with Ced. He does need to share reps with Winston though.

Well Andre didn't start full time due to health reasons, not because he was awful.

But yeah I wouldn't give up completely yet. Although it'd be wise to hedge the bet a bit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 07:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well Andre didn't start full time due to health reasons, not because he was awful.

Ogbuehi missed most of last pre-season/regular season because of injury and then missed most of this preseason with another injury.

I am sure that slowed down his development.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 04:51 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: So... other than the mental and physical aspects of the game, you're saying there are no concerns? Ninja

LOL LMAO
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 07:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well Andre didn't start full time due to health reasons, not because he was awful.

But yeah I wouldn't give up completely yet. Although it'd be wise to hedge the bet a bit.
Health reasons like fat and out of shape. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 11:31 PM)Derrick Wrote: Health reasons like fat and out of shape. Hilarious

No.  Broken foot each year.

But I do remember soem stupid people calling for us to cut him those first two years.  How about you Derrick?  You remember that?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I recently saw a quote that said he's allowed more pressures than the rest of the line combined, so I guess this is no surprise. He's been historically bad. I kinda feel bad watching a guy flame this hard.

The dude is doing his Hindenburg impress quick successfully.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

[Image: 96244bc4a0.gif]

[Image: pb-120504-hindenburg-10.photoblog900.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Not surprised, but not ready to give up on him just yet.

Think he should take a seat for a minute and only used if he proves worthy or the Bengals fall out of contention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 01:30 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not surprised, but not ready to give up on him just yet.

Think he should take a seat for a minute and only used if he proves worthy or the Bengals fall out of contention.

Exactly.  You don't have to release the guy, but you also don't have to trot him out there each week either.  Some keep talking about how he needs experience.  I'm not sure how getting beat play after play really improves your confidence.
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Dalton. The coaches keep trotting out this turd. It's time for him to be permanently on the bench for the year.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 10:56 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I feel bad for Dalton. The coaches keep trotting out this turd. It's time for him to be permanently on the bench for the year.

Me too.. And if He gets pressured and has to throw away the ball against the skins, he should throw it right at the Turd's helmet or Marvin's face. 
Reply/Quote