Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me too far??
So, now we have CEOs resigning from their positions over something alleged (not proven) against an adult child?

Is this entire "movement" now moved too far reaching?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/times-up-ceo-lisa-borders-resigned-following-sexual-misconduct-claims-against-her-son/ar-BBTVKI1?ocid=spartanntp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(02-22-2019, 12:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, now we have CEOs resigning from their positions over something alleged (not proven) against an adult child?

Is this entire "movement" now moved too far reaching?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/times-up-ceo-lisa-borders-resigned-following-sexual-misconduct-claims-against-her-son/ar-BBTVKI1?ocid=spartanntp

It's a group that fights for workplace equality.  She chose to resign to keep the controversy away from the group.  Not sure it is the "fault" of the me too movement.

Not like every person accused steps down.  Some are republican.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The second ME TOO causes a minority woman her job it has gone too far. We all agreed ahead of time that this farce was only going to be done in order to target rich, straight white men...now look what we've done. We've gone too far.
(02-22-2019, 01:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The second ME TOO causes a minority woman her job it has gone too far.  We all agreed ahead of time that this farce was only going to be done in order to target rich, straight white men...now look what we've done.  We've gone too far.

Bill Cosby is white?
(02-22-2019, 01:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bill Cosby is white?

Billy Cosby was only targeted because another group (of which I am part, coincidentally) is out there working day and night to frame rich black men for crimes.  #metoo had nothing to do with that.  Try to keep up.
So, given the mission of her organization, she made the personal decision that it was best for her to step down and not let the news be attached to her organization while her family addressed it?

What's the issue?

edit: solid thread title though
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

As long as the resignation was completely voluntary then there's no story. I do think it sends the wrong message.

Not sure how I would feel if I'm her son though.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]