Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with this?
(10-17-2016, 09:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ruh-roh

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/788157960010825728/video/1

What are you Ruh-rohing about? He didn't do anything.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ruh-roh

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/788157960010825728/video/1

But Brady clearly pump faked when he raised his hands to signal TD, so nothing to see here either....
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What are you Ruh-rohing about? He didn't do anything.

You're right. I am sorry.  Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You're right. I am sorry.  Facepalm

Seriously though. What am i missing other than him pulling that ***** Blount off the pile?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seriously though. What am i missing other than him pulling that ***** Blount off the pile?

He stomped on his leg.
Reply/Quote
Burficts new theme song...

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He stomped on his leg.

LOL.

Uhhmm. To the right or left? Because he took two awkward steps and on one side, there's a Bengals player laying on the field.

Reply/Quote
Watch Burfict step. Watch Brady point. Watch Blount react.

Thats worse. At least 'going low' on Bennett was in the heat of battle.

And yes Blount is a douche canoe, but you still can't stomp on his leg.

***edit...Watch Blount stumble.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And yes Blount is a douche canoe, but you still can't stomp on his leg.
fair assessment
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Watch Burfict step. Watch Brady point. Watch Blount react.

Thats worse. At least 'going low' on Bennett was in the heat of battle.

And yes Blount is a douche canoe, but you still can't stomp on his leg.

***edit...Watch Blount stumble.

Wooooooow. You're right. 

I can actually see the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll now!

Reply/Quote
Poor thing. *pouty face*

It must not have been a very hard "stomp" since Blountcanoe doesn't seem any worse for the wear. 

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 07:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:  Don't confuse me saying that I know the frustration of being flagged for going high, then flagged for going low as an admission that this wasn't a cheap shot. It was and clearly everyone outside of Cincinnati agrees.  

A fake pump isn't a free pass to hit a defender early and cheaply. He apologized because he realized how screwed he is and he's trying to cover his ass. 

It seems most Bengal fans in this thread are wrongly excusing this as him hitting low instead of high. A damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. You'd have a point if the TE would have actually caught or had a chance to catch the ball. Burfict was about a month and a half early. The ball wasn't near the TE therefore this is him diving at his knees. This was egregious. Fine is going to be epic and suspension should be on the table too. 

Edit....
The ball wasn't even thrown to Bennet. Jeebus, it's worse than I thought. He hit him for NO REASON. 

Smack talk aside for 5 minutes...tell me how you can seriously defend that? 

He bit in the playfake.....as did Pacman.  He went low on a 6'7" 280 pound man......sorry they can't all be defenseless punters. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: He bit in the playfake.....as did Pacman.  He went low on a 6'7" 280 pound man......sorry they can't all be defenseless punters. Ninja

Why did Ms Pac Man stop and not Burfict?

And again, biting on a pump fake is not carte blanche to dive at someone's knees. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Poor thing. *pouty face*

It must not have been a very hard "stomp" since Blountcanoe doesn't seem any worse for the wear. 

Go all the way back to the first post and I said that I'd bet that a fine was coming.

You all laughed at me.

Guess who was right.

This will draw league attention. Again. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:52 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Why did Ms Pac Man stop and not Burfict?

And again, biting on a pump fake is not carte blanche to dive at someone's knees. 

Um because Pac was trailing the play and was running at him with his head up....while Burfict was already going low and...physics....and stuff?  He should hit the punter in the jaw....no penalties that way.  Amirite?

Reply/Quote
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this entire thread?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Does anyone else appreciate the irony of this entire thread?

I sure as shit do ! LOL

After YEARS of defending bush league dirty shit....they're now asking us how we could defend this....lol.  "We learned it by watching you"  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Go all the way back to the first post and I said that I'd bet that a fine was coming.

You all laughed at me.

Guess who was right.

This will draw league attention. Again. 

I don't know, has he been fined yet?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: Um because Pac was trailing the play and was running at him with his head up....while Burfict was already going low and...physics....and stuff?  He should hit the punter in the jaw....no penalties that way.  Amirite?

Well then Burfict isn't listening to his coaches. As per Lewis, they're coached to keep their head up to better football play....and when you don't listen to your coaches you go at someones knees for no reason.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/10/17/lewis-no-suspension-expected-burfict/92315292/
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 10:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know, has he been fined yet?
It's coming 
Reply/Quote