Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the Steelers and Drug Tests?
Seriously, Stop it.

It was funny when Blount did it, and that was only because of the irony of his last name.

As Stephen A Smith would say..STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEDAAA!
Reply/Quote
Honestly dude its just the AFCN lol

You got the Steelers smoking it up in Pittsburgh.

Josh Gordon can't stay on the field he so high in the skies.

Jerome Simpson was getting pounds of the stuff delivered to his house.

Don't get me started on Jhonny

AFCN Pothead division represent.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Honestly dude its just the AFCN lol

You got the Steelers smoking it up in Pittsburgh.

Josh Gordon can't stay on the field he so high in the skies.

Jerome Simpson was getting pounds of the stuff delivered to his house.

Don't get me started on Jhonny

AFCN Pothead division represent.

Point taken.

But other AFCN teams have it limited to maybe one key player.

Pitt has several. Surely this discrepancy has something else to it aside from "AFCN bra".
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:52 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Point taken.

But other AFCN teams have it limited to maybe one key player.

Pitt has several. Surely this discrepancy has something else to it aside from "AFCN bra".

Haha as of late definitely.

Bell has always had pot issues, then they brought in Blount as a free agent.. and you know that didn't help the situation... the guys name is Blount.

Then you bring in Vick.. (I can only assume on that one)..

Basically, you stack your team with criminal players and this type of thing happens..

It happened to us, but then Marvin changed the culture here.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 11:54 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Haha as of late definitely.

Bell has always had pot issues, then they brought in Blount as a free agent.. and you know that didn't help the situation... the guys name is Blount.

Then you bring in Vick.. (I can only assume on that one)..

Basically, you stack your team with criminal players and this type of thing happens..

It happened to us, but then Marvin changed the culture here.

I always saw Marvin Lewis as the fair but firm mother to them.

Maybe Daddy Mikey is like the farther who isn't around their kids until they're teenagers and tries to be a friend more than a parent.

IDK.
Reply/Quote
Was it Terry Bradshaw who said their whole D was using PEDs back in the 70s "to improve heal times"? No wonder they're always "meaner" and "better" than the rest of the league, they're juicing more than anybody.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You guys should learn to read past the headline - this one is for missing a scheduled test, not failing one.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 02:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys should lan to read past the headline - this one is for missing a scheduled test, not failing one.

lol.

He skipped it because he knew he'd fail and this way he can try and say "my phone died" or something, and, given that it's the Steelers, it will probably work.

Steelers fans are the idiots of the sports world  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 02:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You guys should lan to read past the headline - this one is for missing a scheduled test, not failing one.

Well crap, that sucks that the policy counts missed ones as failed ones.. Wink

"If the Medical Director, after consultation with the Medical Advisor, determines that a Player in Stage One has failed to cooperate with the evaluation process or fails to comply with his Treatment Plan, the NFL Management Council and the NFLPA shall be notified and the Player will be subject to a fine equal to three-seventeenths (3/17) of the Paragraph 5 amount in his NFL Contract, and he will be advanced to Stage Two upon notification by the Medical Director."
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

OKay????

Did I say "What's with the Steelers and failing drug tests", or did I say "What's with the Steelers and drug tests?"

How they messed up isn't relevant. I asked why the Steelers continue to mess up.
Reply/Quote
I didn't fail my history test dad. I just never showed up to take it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cheech%20Joint%20Up%20In%20Smoke.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

You want to convince us that this wasn't intentional? To qoute L'Eveon Bell, "Good luck with that."

Reply/Quote
Schedule adjustment inc
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 03:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Cheech%20Joint%20Up%20In%20Smoke.jpg]

Led Zeppelin.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

You should understand that under the NFL's policy, missing = failed.

Now you know what your parents mean when they say they missed you.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 02:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

He skipped it because he knew he'd fail and this way he can try and say "my phone died" or something, and, given that it's the Steelers, it will probably work.

Steelers fans are the idiots of the sports world  ThumbsUp
You're incapable of entertaining any thoughts other than your opinion.  Therefore, your thoughts mean nothing to me.  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 04:46 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: You want to convince us that this wasn't intentional? To qoute L'Eveon Bell, "Good luck with that."

Oh, I know I won't convince you.  I'm not convinced myself.  But unlike you, I have the intellectual honesty to put myself in the 'I don't know' category.  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 05:28 PM)Beaker Wrote: You should understand that under the NFL's policy, missing = failed.

Now you know what your parents mean when they say they missed you.

Because the entire world works on the NFL's definition of 'miss'?  
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 08:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're incapable of entertaining any thoughts other than your opinion.  Therefore, your thoughts mean nothing to me.  

lol.

Another Steelers/Ravens fan using a cop-out like that  ThumbsUp

I entertain plenty of thoughts outside of my own, just not thoughts that don't make any sense.  

Please, I'd be happy to hear your opinion on how I'm wrong on this one  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote