Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the Steelers and Drug Tests?
(07-24-2016, 08:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I call on every Bengal fan who sees this post to defend your rationality - or not. 

Weigh in, Bengal fans: how many of you think Brad's logic is typically sound?    

Why does my past logic matter any for this thread?

Like I said, another pathetic attempted cop-out by a Steelers fan.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 12:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Another example of your preconceived notions inhibiting your ability to think rationally.  

I would, but I don't want to gang up on you like that.

I'll wait for your BF that bottoms you to come in here to even the odds: StrictlyBiz.
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 10:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why does my past logic matter any for this thread?

Like I said, another pathetic attempted cop-out by a Steelers fan.

ThumbsUp

The hilarious thing here is that I have nothing to cop out.  I never came to Bell's defense, other than to simply point out that he as never caught with drugs in his system, which most in this thread originally assumed.  Otherwise, I have stated a neutral position on the issue - multiple times.  You're trying to prove me wrong in an argument I'm not even having.  
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 03:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The hilarious thing here is that I have nothing to cop out.  I never came to Bell's defense, other than to simply point out that he as never caught with drugs in his system, which most in this thread originally assumed.  Otherwise, I have stated a neutral position on the issue - multiple times.  You're trying to prove me wrong in an argument I'm not even having.  

Oh contraire... We'll decide what you are arguing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2016, 03:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The hilarious thing here is that I have nothing to cop out.  I never came to Bell's defense, other than to simply point out that he as never caught with drugs in his system, which most in this thread originally assumed.  Otherwise, I have stated a neutral position on the issue - multiple times.  You're trying to prove me wrong in an argument I'm not even having.  

He wouldn't have skipped the tests if he wouldn't have been caught with drugs in his system.

You can't take a neutral position in this circumstance when it's obvious that he would have failed the test.

Therefore, you are trying to cop out and you are taking a side.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 05:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wouldn't have skipped the tests if he wouldn't have been caught with drugs in his system.

You can't take a neutral position in this circumstance when it's obvious that he would have failed the test.

The dude just forgot; seriously, no biggie. He probably smoked too much and just forgot, that's all.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2016, 05:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wouldn't have skipped the tests if he wouldn't have been caught with drugs in his system.

It's 'obvious' to you because you're biased against him. Which is fine. But the fact that he plays for a team you hate doesn't by itself make it fact.

But I will say this for you. You continue to provide evidence of the statement you made regarding the condition of your brain.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It's 'obvious' to you because you're biased against him. Which is fine.  But the fact that he plays for a team you hate doesn't by itself make it fact.  

But I will say this for you.  You continue to provide evidence of the statement you made regarding the condition of your brain.

You act as his statement isn't based on any sound logic.

Here you have a player who risks millions by missing these drug tests. Say what you want about this little "He missed he didn't fail" semantic BS you've been on the last couple of days. Rules are rules, and people usually respond to incentives (Like, IDK, possibly losing millions in your contract year for failing to piss in a cup) unless they won't produce the outcome they want/need.

If he didn't use drugs, he had nothing to gain and much more to lose by missing a drug test. The only ones who would be sober and absent are irrational.

You seem to be arguing that Laevon Bell is mind numbingly stupid, but COULD be innocent. You're using this slight possibility as your counterargument towards people who think the much more likely scenario happened. What the shit dude?

Like Bell, you've climbed to the highest plausible deniability tower you could find while everyone else lay siege to your castle.

Let me know when you come back down with the rest of us in reality. I'll save you some mead and lager. I'm sure you'll bring plenty of DAT SALT though.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It's 'obvious' to you because you're biased against him. Which is fine.  But the fact that he plays for a team you hate doesn't by itself make it fact.  

But I will say this for you.  You continue to provide evidence of the statement you made regarding the condition of your brain.

lol!

Yet, you go on a personal attack instead of countering with any sort of logical argument!

Quit being a typical coward Steelers fan and offer some sort of counter-argument as to why it's not obvious if you're going to throw out insults!
Reply/Quote
What a loser. 100% not a bad ass.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote