Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite Christmas movie?
I just finished watching Christmas Vacation  and just started watching Scrooged, two of my favorites.  So what are some of your favorites?

Edit: Sorry mods I meant to put this in Klotsch.
Reply/Quote
Die Hard....
Ninja

Nah.... the two you mentioned are my favs.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Christmas Vacation
Elf
Bad Santa
Home Alone
Polar Express
Disney's A Christmas Carol
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Seen it a million times, but I'm going to go with A Christmas Story. For honorable mention I'd say Elf and Christmas Vacation. And, It's a Wonderful Life, because I'm a sentimental softie.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Die Hard....
Ninja

Nah.... the two you mentioned are my favs.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I was watching Die Hard before I watched the other two. Hilarious

I consider it a Christmas movie also. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 12:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Christmas Vacation
Elf
Bad Santa
Home Alone
Polar Express
Disney's A Christmas Carol

You know what, it just occurred to me that I've never seen the movie Polar Express.
Reply/Quote
Apocalypse Now.

Honestly, I found myself wanting to watch it but didn't watch it last night because I was tired, but I may watch it tonight.

But to appease those who will find that response offensive, I will toss out Love Actually. If the first one didn't fire up the haters that choice is sure to, but I really like that movie too.

Hard not to like It's A Wonderful Life, although it is funny that it was released as a rather black comedy and the film makers never dreamed it would so charm people.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:28 PM)xxlt Wrote: Apocalypse Now.

Honestly, I found myself wanting to watch it but didn't watch it last night because I was tired, but I may watch it tonight.

But to appease those who will find that response offensive, I will toss out Love Actually. If the first one didn't fire up the haters that choice is sure to, but I really like that movie too.

Hard not to like It's A Wonderful Life, although it is funny that it was released as a rather black comedy and the film makers never dreamed it would so charm people.
Brando fits any occasion.
Reply/Quote
A Christmas Story
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:07 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: You know what, it just occurred to me that I've never seen the movie Polar Express.

How could a Bengal fan have not seen Andy Dalton's first movie

[Image: images8.jpg]

[Image: img24735621.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Call me old fashioned, but I like the old standards. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty, and Charlie Brown's Christmas. But I do enjoy some of the more modern movies.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Die Hard. Scrooged. Bad Santa....

I don't like to many holiday themed movies.

fun facts(Prometheus takes place on Christmas(when they wake up on the ship) lol.... and AvP:R released on Christmas)
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.Mf7918579a108e51f5af8c47b25b96...=226&h=171]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 05:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How could a Bengal fan have not seen Andy Dalton's first movie

[Image: images8.jpg]

[Image: img24735621.jpg]

I don't get the connection and/or joke? 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 06:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Call me old fashioned, but I like the old standards.  Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty, and Charlie Brown's Christmas.  But I do enjoy some of the more modern movies.

Fo shizzle, and now I get to experience them all over again with my daughters, it's pretty cool.

I love me some A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Elf, and Bad Santa.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
How about Reindeer Games? Hard not to like something with Charlize Theron in it.....
Reply/Quote
Trading Places
Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
Jingle All The Way
Stalag 17
Elf
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote