Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your reaction
The CINCINNATI BENGALS SELECT!!! TACKLE KOLTON MILLER!!! Lol I think its very realistic. What would be your reaction? 2nd round we would get price .
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 12:38 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: The CINCINNATI BENGALS SELECT!!! TACKLE KOLTON MILLER!!! Lol I think its very realistic. What would be your reaction? 2nd round we would get price .

Upset at best.

This guy is not the answer, and depending on the other names on the board it just makes it even worse.

I just want them to be smart and take the Center from Iowa and have that position set for the next 5 years. (Since they won't pay him after his rookie deal)

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a big fan of Miller's but if the Bengals choose to select him ? Certainly will hope to be wrong about him then.

It is a position of need but he reminds me of Ced somewhat and think he is hit or miss and Bengals need a sure hit.

But will happily cheer for him if selected and hope he is the next greatest thing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 12:38 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: The CINCINNATI BENGALS SELECT!!! TACKLE KOLTON MILLER!!! Lol I think its very realistic. What would be your reaction? 2nd round we would get price .

This much better than people talking WR- Ripley or QB- Jackson.  Now those picks would really tick me off.  Too much finesse and just Weak picks.  If Bengals think Miller is best Blocker on the board, I'm all for it.  I do have him list of names with Brown, Hernandez, Wynn, McGlinchey, Ragnow but I have no idea how Bengals rate these guys.   You have us getting a top blocker and then a top center blocker and the O Line get first 2 Picks, and I'm all for that as are many who have talked draft on here.   PLEASE, NOT RIPLEY or JACKSON.  Those are weak wimpy Bungles picks. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is my worst case scenario among players I'm actually concerned the Bengals will pick.

Like, I had a nightmare about Jaire Alexander being the pick, but at least he'd be a great player.

Miller is a bad player. So him being selected would be the worst thing, in my opinion.

Worse than Lamar Jackson even.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 01:40 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not a big fan of Miller's but if the Bengals choose to select him ?  Certainly will hope to be wrong about him then.

It is a position of need but he reminds me of Ced somewhat and think he is hit or miss and Bengals need a sure hit.

But will happily cheer for him if selected and hope he is the next greatest thing.

You seem like you would handle that tragic news better than I.  I'd likely express my disgust with a few colorful words, and turn the TV off.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Meh, he wouldn’t be my first pick but I’m an idiot, so what do I know.

Since the last two games of last season, I’ve already decided in my mind that I think I know that they are happy enough with their guards not to take one round 1. I still believe 21 may be a little early to take a center. And there are good tackles to be had in rounds 2-4. I’m bracing myself for BPA round 1 and if in their mind that is kolten Miller, so be it.

Reply/Quote
Just gotta trust Pollack for now.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I don't know if I'd like Miller in the 2nd round.
Reply/Quote
I would be hard pressed to believe this choice. Miller is more of a LT to me, and that is what they got Glenn for.

If we got Price in the 2nd I'd feel a bit better though
Reply/Quote
Lapham mentioned Miller in the latest podcast on the .com site.. Ya never know .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 09:14 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Meh, he wouldn’t be my first pick but I’m an idiot, so what do I know.

My reaction is pretty much the same. I couldn't possibly tell from highlight tapes and expert consensus who can turn out to be valuable. I do know I want O-line picks early and often. So yeah. I would want other O-liners from what I read, but important to me is that the position's right in principle.

Now picking a corner (or a QB or a WR or...), that would make me angry.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Bengals already traded down from 12 to 21 in the first round. This tells me there is no pressing need at the moment. I agree they should take the Center from Iowa.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
He's Ogbhuei 2.0. No thanks.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Miller seems like a bust. I want us to select Ragnow from Arkansas.
Reply/Quote
Miller is total garbage and shouldn't be a first round pick. IMO he's way worse coming out of college than Cedric O

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 01:40 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not a big fan of Miller's but if the Bengals choose to select him ?  Certainly will hope to be wrong about him then.

Not really.  Miller is a true left tackle, we have Glenn there.   Miller doesn't fit the mold of what the Bengals are looking for in their linemen.  I would be furious with this pick - as I was when they drafted Ced.

I will be so pissed if they take a tackle because it's a "premium position"

Do you know what a premium position is this year?  A damn center or guard where we have a premium on keeping the QB upright and the running game moving.  Miller accomplishes neither.
Reply/Quote
whoever the bengals draft I will cheer them and welcome them to the jungle

put my personal wants and precieved needs aside and see how the team is pulling things together.

Don't really care who the bengals draft as long as it helps the team
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2018, 10:59 AM)Okeana Wrote: Miller is total garbage and shouldn't be a first round pick.  IMO he's way worse coming out of college than Cedric O

I see a LT getting pushed backwards to much.....
Reply/Quote
I'd hate the pick. As much as the Ross/Ced picks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote