Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your reaction
(04-25-2018, 02:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: I actually think this year they will break from the usual BPA mold in order to complete refitting the Offensive Line. I think (and this is purely opinion) that the OL play especially last season was so embarrassingly bad that even our fossilized front office feel compelled to act.

I think so too. Troy even talked about the O-line needing to be improved.

Don't think this is just fluff. Lap saying our pick will be Ragnow or McGlinchey pretty much confirms this.

(04-25-2018, 03:01 PM)3wt Wrote: As unhappy as that would make me, I'd much rather have him than Miller.

I realize I don't know enough to make an informed decision.  But that is my take.

You cannot have enough good Corners right man. Lol.

Nah, if we go with CB it should be in the 2nd with someone like Mike Hughes UCF.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 10:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: C'mon man...give yourself some credit.  You are here.  You are not a steeler fan.  That immediately puts you in the top 50% of people in the world.  

I feel so empowered!

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 03:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think so too. Troy even talked about the O-line needing to be improved.

Don't think this is just fluff. Lap saying our pick will be Ragnow or McGlinchey pretty much confirms this.

You cannot have enough good Corners right man. Lol.

Nah, if we go with CB it should be in the 2nd with someone like Mike Hughes UCF.

So Ragnow/Daniels with your first? I think 1 if not both will be there in round 2 waiting for us. Yes we are not the only ones that need a center, but I think we (on this message board) are placing too much value on Centers, compared to other teams in the NFL. Unless that Center is truly special, most Centers get drafted in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Ragnow/Daniels are 2 that I would not take a chance on being there for me in the 3rd so I would grab in the 2nd.

I think we take our pick of Ragnow/Daniels and Arizona who picks right after us in round 2 takes the other.

That's how I see it playing out, after that, the bengals will just go BPA with a little + added to OT and LB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote