Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck, 1 more for the road!!
After looking at more prospects I figured I'd do one,and this is about perfect as I can get on fanspeak mock.

1 - Safety - Ronnie Harrison - we really need a true safety that can qb the back end of the defense. Harrison deserves a 1st round grade.

2- center- Frank ragnow - I chanced it and he was still there or I would of took price. But if I can get these first two selections the rest of the draft is gravy.
( other consideration here Sam hubbard)

3- DE Duke Ejifor - I don't know how tall this guy is,but he has really long arms ,it's something to watch.

3b - RT Will Richardson - got to get an emergency tackle here to groom .

4- LB Genard Avery - whatever we do get this guy,he gots good size and can move. Hidden jewel right here.

5- CB Tavaris McFadden - he had potential to be a first rounder but I think he got in trouble. Great ball skills.

5B TE Tyler Conklin - flashes of good potential,can jump ball.

5c WR Darren Carrington - I don't know why he's so far down on this list ,but this guy is a playmaker. He left Oregon to play somewhere else. Kind of looks Marvin Jones like so they might be interested.

7 WR - Javon Wims - bye bye Brandon lafell ,we double dip at receiver and there's a big competition for number #2. This guy can jump and get it like nobody else.

7b Kicker Eddy Pinero - not taking any chances ,another kicking competition .

7c LB Kenny Young- another guy idk why he's so far down and about undraftable . He's got speed of Ryan shazier and build .

Other players I like

Sam Hubbard
Tyquan Lewis
Dane Crukshank
The safety Edmunds
Orlando Brown
Armani Watts
Darrell Leonard LB
DJ chark- unreal size and speed
Deontay Burnett
Okofor OT
Poona Ford- big NT
Antonio Calloway
Deon Cain
Ryan Null
Lolleti - Nose tackle
Donte Jackson CB
Reply/Quote
Darius Leonard
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 12:53 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: 7c LB Kenny Young- another guy idk why he's so far down and about undraftable . He's got speed of Ryan shazier and build .

Uhhh....where did you get that information?
Kenny Young ran a 4.6 40 time.
Shazier couldn't run the 40 at the Combine but ran a 4.36 at his Pro Day. Obviously, Pro Day typically is faster than Combine but Shazier is definitely faster than 4.6.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Uhhh....where did you get that information?
Kenny Young ran a 4.6 40 time.
Shazier couldn't run the 40 at the Combine but ran a 4.36 at his Pro Day. Obviously, Pro Day typically is faster than Combine but Shazier is definitely faster than 4.6.

Oh it was said in YouTube comments lol and it looked like he had good speed so I went with it.
Reply/Quote