Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What the heck is Burrows thinking
He's probably gonna use pimple cream before it's all said and done.. Kids these days! I haven't had a pimple since I was Joe's age! That's roughly 280 in doggy years.. No offense Harley.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wait...the OP was serious??

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: To bad he didn't guzzle a PBR and crush the can against his head, Steve Austin style!!

You know that's still a thing in Wisconsin? Not that it has any meaning to this thread, but I havent seen PBR in my parts for a long time.

(01-15-2020, 08:08 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: In all seriousness though, so what?

Well, I read something yesterday that said something like they were still considered athletes until graduation. Not that the NCAA could really punish the seniors, but possibly could punish the school maybe? IDK TBH? I think the NCAA is going to relax the issue of athletes and money in the near future tho, so hopefully nothing happens with this. I mean really, it was in the moment, and OBJ would be a stupid ass if he did this and got these kids in any kind of trouble. JMO.

Reply/Quote
He's such a rebel
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Downright perfect Rocker LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Hey, at least they weren't passing a blunt lol
Reply/Quote
Who cares
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 08:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You know that's still a thing in Wisconsin? Not that it has any meaning to this thread, but I havent seen PBR in my parts for a long time.

Well, I read something yesterday that said something like they were still considered athletes until graduation. Not that the NCAA could really punish the seniors, but possibly could punish the school maybe? IDK TBH? I think the NCAA is going to relax the issue of athletes and money in the near future tho, so hopefully nothing happens with this. I mean really, it was in the moment, and OBJ would be a stupid ass if he did this and got these kids in any kind of trouble. JMO.

They have it at the Cyclones dollar beer nights. It’s that and Miller High Life. I can’t stand either so I spend a small fortune on craft beer lol

Reply/Quote
carson-palmer.jpg (770×691)

as long as he isn't doing this
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 06:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, that's nothing brother. He also slurps water...from a plastic bottle...and moves weird while doing it! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Rolleyes

There is something about that kid's gait though. I like to think it's swagger, but instead I think he wags his arms like they're noodles or something. White man can't jump, white man can't walk, and now white man can't drink water bottle like a normal person.
Reply/Quote
On it deal to celebrate and who knows what that moron OBJ was doing after the game.
I don’t know that I liked the hat that I heard he had while he was sitting there smoking the cigar. Not the classiest thing in the world - don’t want him to cross that line from being confident to being arrogant.
Reply/Quote
Now he trashes our gold standard Cincy Chili....
Reply/Quote
He more than earned that cigar. Plus, I don't see any problems with him taking money from OBJ. He's about the be the #1 pick in the draft. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Obj is such a d bag.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Now he trashes our gold standard Cincy Chili....

Who cares? You think NE cares that Tom Brady lives off kale and wheatgrass instead of clam chowder?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Now he trashes our gold standard Cincy Chili....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He also went to the club after! Neither thing mentioned here are illegal, in fact his NCAA eligibility ended as soon as that game was over so he could have held a live auction for his game warn equipment if he wanted to and it's perfectly fine. The OBJ money issue is related to the guys who still have eligibility, which isn't anything to do with Burrow.

Strap in boys, we are about to get 3 months of people looking for reasons to complain.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 10:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They have it at the Cyclones dollar beer nights. It’s that and Miller High Life. I can’t stand either so I spend a small fortune on craft beer lol

I'm not sure I've ever had a craft beer ?
Reply/Quote
Really Essex, this is where we are at?
1) The whole team was smoking Championship cigars in the locker room. They threatened to arrest them over the ban. I think it's hilarious and well earned.
2)OBJ has already come out and stated the money was fake. It was a gag from a diva who wanted to act like a big shot.
Reply/Quote